Game Day 2022 Federal Election!

Remove this Banner Ad

Whoyagot

All Australian
Sep 18, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
My head says a minority Labor / Greens / Independant government but my deep rooted apathy says Libs will s**t it in

ScragCity

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Its a bit concerning for a blue blood like me, when ScoMo's own messaging all but declares that he might be a s**t bloke, but he's good at the economy.

Do you think the Liberals are good economic managers? I'm agnostic about that particular claim. My knowledge of economics is at Econ 101 level.

Norm De Guerre

Left of the dial.
Mar 27, 2004
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Australian Farnarkling XI
Even some of my most staunch liberal mates can’t stand him
It doesn't bode well for the LNP that as our elections become more presidential and are typically a referendum on a leader that his messaging is pretty much as I put it.

However, I dont think that ScoMo has ever been universally popular. Thats why he leans so heavily on the trope of economic management. So if we've learnt anything during his tenure its that he's a hell of a salesman and that repeating a that message is generally effective against low information voters. Its why the entire campaign has been so low key and centred on the dry topic of economics.

Norm De Guerre

Left of the dial.
Mar 27, 2004
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Australian Farnarkling XI
Do you think the Liberals are good economic managers? I'm agnostic about that particular claim. My knowledge of economics is at Econ 101 level.
They keep telling me they are.

The way they have run up huge deficits tells me otherwise.

Charlie Bucket

Premiership Player
Nov 16, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Anyone watch Scommo’s morning presser yesterday?

* me dead that bloke is a master s**t talker.

I hope they get Hopoate’d like the WA Libs and end up on the scrap heap. And if it wasn’t for the horrendous right wing bias throughout most of the media, it’d almost be guaranteed with how bad they are going.

Morrison
Friedenberg
Tudge
Payne
Porter
Dutton
Joyce

Has there been a bigger bunch of morally bankrupt, corrupt, f**kwits leading this country?

Would have to dead set have s**t for brains to vote for another 3 years of this rot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ScragCity

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I really just want to see a Federal ICAC and more accountability for political leaders. I care about that more than I care about which party is in power. Free press, free speech, more legislative protection for ordinary citizens from the post-9/11 surveillance state. Less rorts, less corporate welfare, less of taxpayer's money being spent in ways that don't benefit the general population.

Climate is something I care about but it's such a complex topic that I'm not even sure which climate policies I'd support.

ScragCity

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

fu** me dead that bloke is a master s**t talker.

I hope they get Hopoate’d like the WA Libs and end up on the scrap heap. And if it wasn’t for the horrendous right wing bias throughout most of the media, it’d almost be guaranteed with how bad they are going.

Morrison
Friedenberg
Tudge
Payne
Porter
Dutton
Joyce

Has there been a bigger bunch of morally bankrupt, corrupt, f**kwits leading this country?

Would have to dead set have s**t for brains to vote for another 3 years of this rot.

Angus Taylor stiff to miss out on making your s**t list.

Foxman98

Club Legend
May 25, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Look, the big issue for me is transgender kids in sport. I don’t want to see the lefty mob sending in their transgender, Marxist kids into the playground and coat hanging my little girl in the playground. Also Antifa - we have to stop Antifa!
Antifa? Is this America? However the issue with Trans gendered sports is more far left Greens ideology that most agree should not happen

Virgin Dog

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Antifa? Is this America? However the issue with Trans gendered sports is more far left Greens ideology that most agree should not happen
The Coalition were the ones who made the trans in sport thing an issue in the first place. Most people simply don't care about such an irrelevant "issue". I wish more Coalition voters had the mental capacity to take a step back and wonder why their favourite political party is campaigning on something so damn irrelevant instead of promoting some actual policies

Virgin Dog

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I really just want to see a Federal ICAC and more accountability for political leaders. I care about that more than I care about which party is in power. Free press, free speech, more legislative protection for ordinary citizens from the post-9/11 surveillance state. Less rorts, less corporate welfare, less of taxpayer's money being spent in ways that don't benefit the general population.

Climate is something I care about but it's such a complex topic that I'm not even sure which climate policies I'd support.
Peter Dutton: “Like 99 per cent of Australians, I have nothing to hide. I've got nothing to fear by my information being recorded in databases, most of which is already in existence in government and financial organisation databases anyway.”

This man is adamantly opposed to a proper Federal ICAC

Dogs Rule

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray

fu** me dead that bloke is a master s**t talker.

Morrison
Friedenberg
Tudge
Payne
Porter
Dutton
Joyce

POTY 👏

Remove this Banner Ad