Game Day 2022 Federal Election!

Remove this Banner Ad

But who is the incumbent? The Dogs or the Suns? We've been 1)recumbent most of the season. Meanwhile the Suns are in the ascendant, 2)aren't' they?
1) Indeed

2)Are they? The pollsters (Sportsbet) have us well-favoured. Sydney's early form may have flattered and Freo beaten on a bog track. Dogs on a Good 4 today....the one to beat.

Also Witts feature article ahead of the game on AFL Website this morning......means Sweet BOG.....that's how these things usually play out.

The poor should stay poor! Social mobility is bad.

Bit of a straw man.

What’s the actual plan though? Not just “no person left behind” and “hey look I might have lived off your tax for a quarter of a decade but did you know I was poor once so vote for me “

Today's Lucky Meal will be a joint effort for the Bulldogs and Labor.
Like this?:

iu

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would you vote for a fat slob like Morrison? If a man can't even look after his own body how can he be expected to look after a country?

Albo is nice and slim. Takes good care of himself. Thats what you want.
Think there might be something in this. When was the last time you saw a fat, out of shape politician that was actually a decent human being? Morrison, Palmer, Kelly, Trump - all disgusting pigs inside and out

Think there might be something in this. When was the last time you saw a fat, out of shape politician that was actually a decent human being? Morrison, Palmer, Kelly, Trump - all disgusting pigs inside and out

You forgot Joyce. Just doing the sooky lala on ABC...something about independents. What a prickle.

It's a great point Tanya makes. There's a huge UAP billboard down the road from me that says "We will keep your mortgage under 3%"

It's a disgrace that they can lie like that. Anyone with a basic understanding of economics knows that no government can promise that. The government doesn't set interest rates, the banks do. And the interest rates that banks set are downstream from the cash rate that the RBA sets. The RBA is an independent body that consults with government but doesn't take orders from the Executive. They are tasked with managing the money supply in a way that keeps growth steady without letting inflation get out of hand. Sometimes that might require a cash rate that pushes interest rates above 3%.

I don't know a lot about economics but I know enough to know what I don't know. Most people where I live probably know less than that. It makes me feel sick to see people being so blatantly lied to.

Why would you vote for a fat slob like Morrison? If a man can't even look after his own body how can he be expected to look after a country?

Albo is nice and slim. Takes good care of himself. Thats what you want.
Fat shaming is not cool. Man!

If its leadership you need join my 16 other subs and follow me on twitch @ NornDLeader.

Thanks for the shot. Mom. You did good.

me.jpg

"Bit of a strawman," he says.

What is the plan then? I’m all ears. It’s pretty obvious I’d have thought I’m a disenfranchised liberal voter who doesn’t fully trust labor either. And I’m not nuts enough to go UAP or Hanson.

My choice was the incumbent nats, a ghost Labor candidate, a ghost phon, an “independent” employed by southern Riverina irrigators who seemed to campaigning on their behalf more than the Vic constituency the seat she was running for involved, another uninspiring independent and a citizens party nutter. Forgive me for not being fully into things when my options are so meh.

Give me the cliff notes about labor’s plan and it’s economic viability or another glib one liner.

I’m going to have a few beers and watch our replay, might check back a bit. Enjoy the night :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back