Game Day 2022 Federal Election!

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like a pretty good result for the Greens. Potentially quadrupling their seats at this stage. Will be interesting to see their results in the Senate.

They look good for a Senate QLD seat (LNP had 4 but I would be hugely surprised IF they keep 3, likely to get a One Nation senator as well as Green)….. not that I would know with any certainty or anything

Listening to Fraudenturd speak makes me throw up in my mouth. Hope I never see that campaigner again.

Had the same reaction to LoserMo just then conceeding defeat and telling his crowd Australians are great.....he speaks to us like we're in prep...

I was staggered to see that an old white guy was the Minister for Indigenous Affairs (but just lost his WA seat). Sheesh.

If you’re talking about Ken Wyatt I’m pretty sure he’s a black fella

Wouldn’t the average bulldogs supporter be union (but not corrupt union fatcat leader) that forms labor’s usual base?
Mate, I'm a former senior union official. Nuff said as to not give up more.

Labor no longer a workers party.

Many workers are sole business owners, have investment properties etc.

Labor now the party of the rich inner suburbs.

Like I said. 99% leftie circle jerk this thread.

Fortunately not representative of the average bulldog supporter.

Hmmm.

Female representation a priority.
Removal of gaming machines.
History of using a ground swell of support from local people to achieve...
Traditional heartland for workers/unions...
...but obviously less poignant now with a national game, but still...

Reckon you've misread this one.

Quirky when you can potentially form a majority government with 32% of the primary vote.

Should there be a national referendum on the system of voting? Proportional representation proposed as an alternative perhaps so that the vote for others is reflected in seats in the house.

I do agree on these. Liberal and labor are the absolute centre of right and left. But they aren’t the nutters you get further out.

I just have made it well known I didn’t like albo. But he won, so that’s the system. I’d hope people afforded the same decency to Abbott et Al but know full well there’s people who won’t. A few are on this forum

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, I'm a former senior union official. Nuff said as to not give up more.

It's a fascinating shift although not quite as clear cut as you suggest. The obverse is also true, as you'd expect.

Life won’t be easy under Albanese
🙆‍♂️

I do agree on these. Liberal and labor are the absolute centre of right and left. But they aren’t the nutters you get further out.

I just have made it well known I didn’t like albo. But he won, so that’s the system. I’d hope people afforded the same decency to Abbott et Al but know full well there’s people who won’t. A few are on this forum

I can't speak for the others, but I will say that when Abbott won, I did have the decency to admit that he won.

Its just instant mute whenever the pollies are speaking.

Does anything think Antony Green is starting to lose it a bit also?
To be fair Leigh Sales has asked him some pretty stupid questions.

This caused the election robot to glitch a bit.

Literally hot off the press.

With compliments from a friend who still does time at NewsCorp.

I still wouldn't spend money on the rag and neither should you.

Image-1.jpg

Politics its a brutal business. One day you're Prime Minister. The next you're a sad also ran on the back of a papers wrap around election edition.

Image-1.jpg

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back