World Cup 2022 FIFA World Cup - Group D - (France, Australia, Denmark, Tunisia)

Remove this Banner Ad

* them. It isn't the Euro's as much as the European countries would like it to be nor is it the American Cup. It is the World Cup and as such everyone every now and again has to suffer through s**t time differences.
Australia only has 25 million though, nobody cares about us on international scale

We got this tonight fellas!
Draw odds instead of having to having to go out all guns blazing for a win is a strange feeling.
Danes obviously need the W so hopefully they're overly aggressive and we can capitalise on it if they start leaving holes in their defense.

Poland to draw with Argentina, Saudis to beat Mexico and top the group.
Aussies v Saudis in the Rof16. Do it!

We got this tonight fellas!
Draw odds instead of having to having to go out all guns blazing for a win is a strange feeling.
Danes obviously need the W so hopefully they're overly aggressive and we can capitalise on it if they start leaving holes in their defense.

Poland to draw with Argentina, Saudis to beat Mexico and top the group.
Aussies v Saudis in the Rof16. Do it!
an early goal lead for us would be great

My body clock is absolutely shot to sh*t right now. Three hours sleep, probably not much better tonight. Wouldn't change it for the world.

Game time.

Serious Ball GIF

Match times have been great for me. 10am, 1pm, 4pm and 7pm kickoff in the groups.

3pm and 7pm for the knockouts.

Up early this morning so I can get some work done, and knock off at lunch to get ready for the 3pm kickoff.

Not confident but can't wait.

Match times have been great for me. 10am, 1pm, 4pm and 7pm kickoff in the groups.

Up early this morning so I can get some work done, and knock off at lunch to get ready for the 3pm kickoff.

I guess you were due a positive about living in the UK

Rightio lads....it's 1340 here in The Phon.

I've cracked the first bottle of Aussie Red, the pork medallions are marinating and I'm enjoying the greenery.

And I'm digging rural Thai housing - steel and concrete baby, no ******* about :D

Outside kitchens too, although not every house has a kitchen - hence street food :)

Which makes perfect sense, if you think about it....lots of people enjoy cooking. Instead of 100 people buying chops, one person does, dispensing in the process with alot of packaging since could order in bulk.

Cook it, buy it cheaply, eat it....done.

You don't need a kitchen, waste is reduced, community spirit etc etc.

Its handy having a kitchen, for sure. But not critical, not here anyway. And the idea has merit imo.

Outside kitchens too, although not every house has a kitchen - hence street food :)

Which makes perfect sense, if you think about it....lots of people enjoy cooking. Instead of 100 people buying chops, one person does, dispensing in the process with alot of packaging since could order in bulk.

Cook it, buy it cheaply, eat it....done.

You don't need a kitchen, waste is reduced, community spirit etc etc.

Its handy having a kitchen, for sure. But not critical, not here anyway. And the idea has merit imo.
hadn't considered that, but makes a lot of sense so long as you trust the cook with hygiene and food prep etc.

Denmark are going to have to go up a gear from what they've displayed thus far.

Maybe they will, and we won't be able to match them, wtf knows?

All we can do is play as we have been, take our chances.

It's a cup tie, anything can happen.

I BELIEVE :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus 2am

This is gonna be tuff

For sure.

I maintain that even against the very best, we create a chance maybe 2. Usually, we lack the finish - hence, yay Dukey :p

Same again tonight. If we get a goal up, we can be very hard to break down....but that would play into Denmark's hands.....unlike Tunisia, the Danes won't try to overwhelm in a frenzy.

We need to be positive when we have possession. Keep the game at a tempo we are comfortable with if at all possible.

And, take our chance/s.

2002 was great for that. I had just got my first job back then. Straight to the pub after work for a 4.30pm game. Then have a pub meal. Watch 6.30 & 8.30pm games. Get home at 11. Good times!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back