World Cup 2022 FIFA World Cup - Group E - (Spain, Costa Rica, Germany, Japan)

Remove this Banner Ad

You lucky duck!

Well the business pays for the conference lol

Only have to pay for the trip to Costa Rica I’ve done Ecuador and Peru as well, Similar sort of thing. Loved Morroco too, though Casablanca is the most boring part, loved Fez.

That's a choke job if I've ever seen one which completely undoes their win against Germany. It's highly unlikely they'll progress now.
It does seem that way but I just wonder what the weather conditions may have played in the very lethargic performance by Japan. They had to give everything to beat Germany and maybe it just took it's toll? It really makes this Group interesting because Spain I reckon are going to be really well examined by an experienced and disciplined Germany.

It does seem that way but I just wonder what the weather conditions may have played in the very lethargic performance by Japan. They had to give everything to beat Germany and maybe it just took it's toll? It really makes this Group interesting because Spain I reckon are going to be really well examined by an experienced and disciplined Germany.

Won’t shock me if Germany get a result in the Spain game nit saying win but a draw

Well the business pays for the conference lol

Only have to pay for the trip to Costa Rica I’ve done Ecuador and Peru as well, Similar sort of thing. Loved Morroco too, though Casablanca is the most boring part, loved Fez.
Go to Cuba if you can. It's an amazing place with amazing people with an amazing attitude.

Never been to Morocco but am looking forward to doing so now that I have taken early retirement. The public health system has nearly broken me so I gave in.

Any chance of employing me as your valet and getting your business to pay for me? I don't eat much!

Go to Cuba if you can. It's an amazing place with amazing people with an amazing attitude.

Never been to Morocco but am looking forward to doing so now that I have taken early retirement. The public health system has nearly broken me so I gave in.

Any chance of employing me as your valet and getting your business to pay for me? I don't eat much!

You’ll love Morroco if I can give you one tip do a trip to the outback to have dinner with a host family (honestly there are hundreds of them), you get to really see the true Morroco so to speak. Doesn’t usually cost too much and it’s an experience you won’t forget.

Yeah have looked into Cuba every time I’ve wanted to go things have come up. Did Columbia a few years back weird country lol

You’ll love Morroco if I can give you one tip do a trip to the outback to have dinner with a host family (honestly there are hundreds of them), you get to really see the true Morroco so to speak. Doesn’t usually cost too much and it’s an experience you won’t forget.

Yeah have looked into Cuba every time I’ve wanted to go things have come up. Did Columbia a few years back weird country lol
Thanks for the tip.

I know I'll get shot down for this and I'm a biased Aussie Rules fan but offside is such a crap rule. Imo that should have been a goal to Germany, offside shouldn't be an excuse for poor defending from a free kick. Anyway it is what it is.

I know I'll get shot down for this and I'm a biased Aussie Rules fan but offside is such a crap rule. Imo that should have been a goal to Germany, offside shouldn't be an excuse for poor defending from a free kick. Anyway it is what it is.

You could always research why the offside rule is a work of genius.

It makes the game beautiful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe not shot down, but it’s a decent question that would get more responses and discussion in the sbs World Cup general thread.

You’re not the first and won’t be the last to ask a valid question seeking advice.

As an aside, and not solely in relation to you, in football talk I wonder why people (and I know many) who open statement chat with “I’m a footy person/background/grew up with”. It in some ways insinuates that the other person is not.

They seem quite off this tournament. Lacking their usual efficiency
It seems they are a shadow of the team that did so well in major tournaments from 2006-2014. 2018 was a miserable failure for them, Euro 2020 wasn't much better, and this... well, they can still qualify by beating Costa Rica, but it's by no means certain, especially if Spain and Japan draw (wouldn't that be cheeky, a tactical draw to send the Germans home...).

They seem quite off this tournament. Lacking their usual efficiency
Crazy that with that equaliser, it will be Germany as favourites to go through even if the score stays like this. Beat Costa Rica and Spain beat Japan and they are through.

Maybe Japan took CR too lightly. Made five changes to team that beat Germany. Can understand wanting to freshen up players but that’s a bit too many changes

In the second match of the World Cup, it’s pretty arrogant. Japan only needed to draw last night and they would be pretty much through with Spain right now. But now Germany would be feeling very confident of progressing with Spain. What a mess of it Japan have made.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back