World Cup 2022 FIFA World Cup - Group F - (Belgium, Canada, Morocco, Croatia)

Remove this Banner Ad

Dump Truck

Club Legend
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
They wasted their big chance by having Martinez in charge for most of it.

Martinez has to go, Belgium looked like a rabble tonight, no cohesion and we were relying on the individual brilliance of KDB and Mertens to finish,

Courtois is a great goalkeeper but he got no help from his defenders, you need to have defenders putting a block on, Courtois was hung out to dry.

Martinez is a Brett Ratten, Belgium need to find a Ross Lyon.
As someone who hasn't followed Belgium's football team closely but always assumed they'd be a powerhouse could you please enlighten me a little as to why the blame comes with him? From the outside it seems they've clearly underachieved.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Pity for Canada. They really have improved significantly. Impressive qualifying campaign.
Croatia still looking like they ll be quarter finalist at best. Meh team overall.

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
As someone who hasn't followed Belgium's football team closely but always assumed they'd be a powerhouse could you please enlighten me a little as to why the blame comes with him? From the outside it seems they've clearly underachieved.

When a lot of the Belgian players play better in club football than they do for Belgium you have to question the guy in charge of them.

I know performing well in World Cup football is usually more difficult than performing well in club football but even so I think Belgium could do better with a better coach.

Last night's loss was very costly for them, they now need to beat Croatia to guarantee that they will progress to the Round of 16 which looks unlikely.

largebus

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 22, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Nationals, Pelicans
Carn Morocco. Any team named the Red Devils belongs in the bin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Munga

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 2, 2003
AFL Club
St Kilda
Morocco on target to top the group!

1669908256535.png

largebus

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 22, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Nationals, Pelicans
Red Devils are going home unless Morocco * up a 2 goal lead. Canada really crumbled this world cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Back