World Cup 2022 FIFA World Cup - Group H - (Portugal, Ghana, Uruguay, South Korea)

Remove this Banner Ad

Forward Press

Hall of Famer
Jul 5, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man Utd
ipnev7j8ni3a1.png

I am obviously biased but couldn't happen to a more deserving player.

Enjoy international retirement mate xoxo

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, WCW
Not sure why he’s bragging considering Fernandes is close to player of the tournament.

I'm also reasonably sure I've never said the Asian teams would all do s**t, but if I did I'd at least expect him to quote it so I can see what I said.

Rabbit of Caerbannog

Premiership Player
Aug 11, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
Leaves a bad taste when a team goes through based on a win in the final group game against a B team with nothing to play for. Don't like it at all even if the team disadvantaged are campaigners.

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams

Bradesmaen

TheBrownDog
Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
What a strange post to have held onto a laugh react from. Germany aren't overrated but that doesn't mean that Japan and Korea aren't good teams. I was laughing at you thinking Germany are overrated.
jennifer lawrence ok GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams

See if you'd actually engaged me at the time you might have understood what I was saying, instead now you won't believe what I meant and instead will take pot shots as you always do. Shame.

Bradesmaen

TheBrownDog
Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
See if you'd actually engaged me at the time you might have understood what I was saying, instead now you won't believe what I meant and instead will take pot shots as you always do. Shame.
jennifer lawrence ok GIF

sorted

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham, West Ham
Gimenez, Cavani, Muslera, Godin and the Uruguayan FA all disciplinary action following their behaviour after the final whistle against Ghana.

But have to laugh Ian Wright calling Cavani a horrible guy. When Wright was a player he was regularly in front of the FA's disciplinary panel for offences including spitting at fans and trashing a referee's dressing room.

Remove this Banner Ad