World Cup 2022 FIFA World Cup (Qualifiers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Something like this, mostly original WC matchups with a couple of spicy old ones in there i.e. Brazil v Germany 2014 rematch, France v Croatia WC final rematch, Spain a chance to avenge corrupt QF against Korea Rep.

edit: forgot to add * for Peru and Costa Rica and Wales to indicate substitutes.

Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 3.57.12 pm.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Australia and groups of death. Far out.
Argentina’s draw is piss.
Best of all? England… what absolute dream that is. Can play their second XI and still win.
It's only a group of death for Australia. If we make it the other countries will be licking their lips at the opportunity to play us.

Best of all? England… what absolute dream that is. Can play their second XI and still win.

They will play for their token draw in one of the matches so they can get an easier route to the final.

Any group for Australia would be a group of death. It's a moot point anyway because we're not making it.

Brazil, Serbia and Switzerland all in the same group as last WC.

Same as France and Denmark too.
That's why I wish the draws would rig as many matchups as possible between nations who have never faced each other at the WC before. The randomness makes it entirely possible that those teams will be paired together again at the next WC should they qualify.

Yep. Pretty much a waste of time until the last 16 barring one or two upsets.
That was Group E not B i’ve made the edit.

Yeah hard to get excited about this World Cup yet being in Qatar and all is very unappealing too. Maybe once the Tournament starts i’ll might gets enthused. but I don’t have that World Cup fever of can’t wait for it to start I normally get every World Cup year.

Besides World Cups to me are getting up watching on cold winter mornings not watching on worm summer nights, thats for drinking and going to the beach.

Everyone's talking about how England have an easy group, but they've forgotten how much of a hash we can make of things. We've never beaten the USA in a competitive fixture, Wales and Scotland will both be up for it against us, and Ukraine will have the backing of the world.

Am I pessimistic? Sure. This is England at a World Cup.

That was Group E not B i’ve made the edit.

Yeah hard to get excited about this World Cup yet being in Qatar and all is very unappealing too. Maybe once the Tournament starts i’ll might gets enthused. but I don’t have that World Cup fever of can’t wait for it to start I normally get every World Cup year.

Besides World Cups to me are getting up watching on cold winter mornings not watching on worm summer nights, thats for drinking and going to the beach.

Yeah I can't work up any enthusiasm. I'm sure there is corruption in the awarding of any world cup but this has to be the most blatant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back