World Cup 2022 FIFA World Cup (Qualifiers)

Remove this Banner Ad

They couldn't miss out again could they?
Going to be tight. Top 3 qualify and fourth into playoff. They’ve lost to Panama and drawn against Canada and El Salvador. Not great form

6CF0F468-A965-4CEA-8FD0-E4736433858B.jpeg

Going to be tight. Top 3 qualify and fourth into playoff. They’ve lost to Panama and drawn against Canada and El Salvador. Not great form

View attachment 1257905

Who's the playoff against? Last time it was AFC where we accounted for Honduras with relative ease. I can't believe CONEMBOL only gets 5 places while CONCACAF can get 4.

Who's the playoff against? Last time it was AFC where we accounted for Honduras with relative ease. I can't believe CONEMBOL only gets 5 places while CONCACAF can get 4.
Isn’t it supposedly random draw? The concacaf places was to ensure USA got in for the $$ of course. No one envisaged they’d actually be this s**t and still miss out

Isn’t it supposedly random draw? The concacaf places was to ensure USA got in for the $$ of course. No one envisaged they’d actually be this sh*t and still miss out

Not sure it was completely random, I thought the two American confederations couldn't meet and Oceania couldn't playoff against AFC but I could be wrong.

Yeah AFC is definitely much stronger than CONCACAF overall but receives the same amount of WC spots. Reckon it's about time Oceania was swallowed up by AFC and become a sub association giving AFC an extra qualification place (and an extra competitive team in New Zealand).

Not sure it was completely random, I thought the two American confederations couldn't meet and Oceania couldn't playoff against AFC but I could be wrong.
Actually I think you’re right there. They wouldn’t want to risk US playing a South American team.

Yeah AFC is definitely much stronger than CONCACAF overall but receives the same amount of WC spots. Reckon it's about time Oceania was swallowed up by AFC and become a sub association giving AFC an extra qualification place (and an extra competitive team in New Zealand).
Not quite. AFC get 4.5 spots. CONCACAF get 3.5.

Last night Germany became the first team to qualify (well other than Qatar). Denmark can join them if they beat Austria tomorrow morning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They did get cut through a bit but to be honest they just didn't play well at all

I didn’t watch the match and only posted something that I know you would like and appreciate.

How’s that for some honesty?:D

Needed more sideways and backwards passing you're right

There was plenty of that without Phillips. A lot of England's possession was Walker to Stones to Mings to Shaw to Rice to Shaw to Mings. You get the picture.

Now that Grealish plays for City, Slowgate has had a revelation that he's good enough to start for England. He was England's best player on the night but the slow one still took him off after an hour despite Sterling having a stinker.

There was plenty of that without Phillips. A lot of England's possession was Walker to Stones to Mings to Shaw to Rice to Shaw to Mings. You get the picture.

Now that Grealish plays for City, Slowgate has had a revelation that he's good enough to start for England. He was England's best player on the night but the slow one still took him off after an hour despite Sterling having a stinker.
Sterling hasn't played a "good" game for England for a while. I mean he's scored a few goals but he was stinking in every game before he was right place right time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back