Toast 2022 Fight MND - Big Freeze 8 Competition

Should any $$ donation made to fight against deadly MND & help Neale count?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate I'm really sorry for your loss they are another child in my eyes. She was a beautiful girl and you should be proud giving her a wonderful life for the 15 years she lived. RIP Bindi:'(
Tis a horrible thing to go through mate, i’ve felt this myself before and it’s devastating.
Only advice from me is to try and stay positive, time will help you live with your grief and be thankful for the time you had together.
thankyou gents. appreciate the warm responses. ❤️

just remembered that i had made this claim..

the beanie arrived yesterday arvo. sadly yesterday morning i had to say goodbye to my girl of 15 years. bindi.

ive been a proper mess since. shes my first loss and i thought id been preparing for this day for years coming. but it hasnt helped at all.

as promised. im posting a picture of her whilst wearing the beanie.. to be on this board for ever long.

View attachment 1413108
Mate that is terrible news, extremely sorry to hear of your loss.

Cherish the moments you spent with that pup, she looks happy and I’m sure she had a great life with her family, surrounded by love and affection day in, and day out.

I’ll leave you with my take on why our furry friends are so special, and it is my go-to when someone is grieving the loss of their beloved four-legged companions.

It doesn’t seem fair that dogs are only with us for a short while, but I’ll tell you why.

When dogs are born, they’re born inherently good, they have the ability to love unconditionally from the get-go, a trait which takes most humans 70+ years to learn, if at all.

They only want our love and companionship in return, there is no hidden agenda, no questions of why/what/how, just affection and care. We humans could learn a thing or two about what comes as standard behaviour for our domesticated hounds.

They can also sniff each other’s junk in public and it is perfectly acceptable and an important part of how they meet and greet.

My PM is always open if you ever want a chat pal, all the best, and happy trading.

Much love,

Veiny xx

Last edited:
Sorry Wayno, can’t find receipt and fully understand if you’re only including those with documented proof👍
(and yes I was foolish enough try and get a pic with one on my dog, moron)

View attachment 1413839
I'm happy to accept images .....but rather than what could be confused as a "stock" image ......post an image of the Beanie on your dog, computer, or some or something resembling a person / animal

This is last year's Beanie ......that said, my preference is still a receipt / inv

1654058590691.png

Sorry Wayno, can’t find receipt and fully understand if you’re only including those with documented proof👍
(and yes I was foolish enough try and get a pic with one on my dog, moron)

View attachment 1413839
We trust Geelong supporters.

If it was a Collingwood or Adelaide supporter, it would be a different story.

I'm happy to accept images .....but rather than what could be confused as a "stock" image ......post an image of the Beanie on your dog, computer, or some or something resembling a person / animal

This is last year's Beanie ......that said, my preference is still a receipt / inv

View attachment 1413858
Yeah that’s fair.

I couldn’t get the dog to sit still so I called the great man up, he came around and was happy to pose for me 😃 F239935A-A1CA-402E-B0D6-E8EEA62B58AE.jpeg

I’ll leave you with my take on why our furry friends are so special, and it is my go-to when someone is grieving the loss of their beloved four-legged companions.
mate. everything you said was spot on. honestly thankyou. i read back on this post a few times today. helped a lot. much love kentie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not without a receipt, you don't
Receipt? Never needed one before. I just chuck $20 in the collection tin at the ground on the day. I suppose I can ask them for a receipt but I doubt they give them.

Receipt? Never needed one before. I just chuck $20 in the collection tin at the ground on the day. I suppose I can ask them for a receipt but I doubt they give them.
Outrageous, Wayno strip him of all MND badges!!!!

Outrageous, Wayno strip him of all MND badges!!!!
At least they get $20 from me. All you flogs give them less once you take out production and distribution costs of the beanies.

At least they get $20 from me. All you flogs give them less once you take out production and distribution costs of the beanies.
Quoted the wrong person kentie.

1654323821759.png

Is that dog stuffed or just ridiculously obedient? Great pic.
He’s not stuffed, I have proof.

B0AA6F8C-574F-44FD-9B49-C753138E7431.jpeg

We donate to a breed-specific rescue and this was one of the gifts we received for a donation one year.

Unfortunately I had to separate the two as the bigger one kept rubbing his aggot-less coin purse on the little one.

I personally thought it was hilarious.

Mrs VG, not so much.

Back