Toast 2022 Fight MND - Big Freeze 8 Competition

Should any $$ donation made to fight against deadly MND & help Neale count?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s not stuffed, I have proof.

View attachment 1416563

We donate to a breed-specific rescue and this was one of the gifts we received for a donation one year.

Unfortunately I had to separate the two as the bigger one kept rubbing his aggot-less coin purse on the little one.

I personally thought it was hilarious.

Mrs VG, not so much.
EDIT: post removed thought I was posting in Bev Hills. :drunk:

Receipt is ideal but for long time posters/regulars, it's no issue.
Lying about donating to a charity in the hope of winning a badge on a forum would be a new low 🤣

Yo, I'll be honest and say that my mum bought it for me so I don't have a receipt sorry.

Big Maxy boy will have to do. He is staring into your souls and judging you kenties.

IMG20220605142629.jpg

Receipt is ideal but for long time posters/regulars, it's no issue.
Lying about donating to a charity in the hope of winning a badge on a forum would be a new low 🤣
Agree ....but have to be seen to keep everything above board ....treat everyone the same

I've been trying 2 days now, to buy a beanie on-line ....to no avail ...will try again tomorrow, or go down to Bunnings

Agree ....but have to be seen to keep everything above board ....treat everyone the same

I've been trying 2 days now, to buy a beanie on-line ....to no avail ...will try again tomorrow, or go down to Bunnings
If you look back at previous threads, there's always a few that haven't provided proof. Guys like Jisk, who we trust with our money to run cash leagues every year, it's really no issue.

We usually push 40-50 entrants, it's always a long time poster that wins, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Stock must be running low. Best bet is to call a few Coles and Bunnings near you, see who has stock.

If you look back at previous threads, there's always a few that haven't provided proof. Guys like Jisk, who we trust with our money to run cash leagues every year, it's really no issue.

We usually push 40-50 entrants, it's always a long time poster that wins, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Stock must be running low. Best bet is to call a few Coles and Bunnings near you, see who has stock.
You're a softy though .....i've compromised & allowed Dog pictures ....it's not really that hard, or onerous Steve, to provide some form of proof

Still showing plenty of stores with them in stock

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nek minnit there’s a delivery of 14 beanies and you’re 3 green gorillas and a pineapple short on your credit card.

You’re a Good Samaritan Wayne.
I have that thought in my head too ....pressed the order button, at least 7 times ....7 beanies on their way

You're a softy though .....i've compromised & allowed Dog pictures ....it's not really that hard, or onerous Steve, to provide some form of proof
It is hard to provide proof when I literally put cash in to a tin at the ground. What am I meant to do? Ask the guy holding the tin for a receipt? Take a picture of me putting the money in the tin? How do you know it’s my hand? Could have taken a picture of someone else’s hand. How do you even know the receipts posted in this forum belong to the person posting the receipt?

Go back and look at last year’s thread - I didn‘t provide any proof but got the highest score, took out the comp and got a badge 💪💪

Back