Toast 2022 Fight MND - Big Freeze 8 Competition

Should any $$ donation made to fight against deadly MND & help Neale count?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

s**t, missed this totally till now, only just twigged.
Will get a donation sorted out tonight my time, hope that still makes the cut 🤞
Sorry!

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
s**t, missed this totally till now, only just twigged.
Will get a donation sorted out tonight my time, hope that still makes the cut 🤞
Sorry!
The Comp will actually start R15, after the Byes .....so we have another week of registrations ;)

Footage of Uncle and Waynesworld

bitch slap slapping GIF
Get a haircut Wayne FFS

Can’t believe you paid for a plastic bag that’s gonna end up killing some bird or fish somewhere. Take your own bags or carry the items loose ya flog. 🤣
You try carrying 6 bottles of soft drink down the street because you live in a townhouse and there's already a car in the garage.

Nah I'm shocking at remembering bags, really need to do better. At least I got a receipt though, are you even allowed in this thread? 😉

You try carrying 6 bottles of soft drink down the street because you live in a townhouse and there's already a car in the garage.

Nah I'm shocking at remembering bags, really need to do better. At least I got a receipt though, are you even allowed in this thread? 😉
You donated less than half what I will.

You donated less than half what I will.
It's all about the awareness mate, when people see my giant head getting around in that beanie they'll be dropping donations like nobody's business.

I’m not fussed either way.

As someone else said, it’d be a pretty shitty move to say they donated in the hope they might win the internet.

Having said that, I voted no simply because Obese Arachnid promised me tasteful and saucy vids of himself.

3ADB6F24-28EF-49B8-B110-CE5AEC6CC007.gif

I think the people are the real winners here :hearteyes:

Also, if I manage to jag a win here I’ll make an extra donation to an amazing cause.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean you haven't donated ....you've simply pledged ?

Pretty sure there was a recent legal ruling, they're not the same :moustache:
But I posted a beanie. Apparently that counts?

I’m not fussed either way.

As someone else said, it’d be a pretty shitty move to say they donated in the hope they might win the internet.

Having said that, I voted no simply because Obese Arachnid promised me tasteful and saucy vids of himself.

View attachment 1422286

I think the people are the real winners here :hearteyes:

Also, if I manage to jag a win here I’ll make an extra donation to an amazing cause.
LOL I voted no because well, shits & giggles.

The Comp will actually start R15, after the Byes .....so we have another week of registrations ;)
Screenshot_20220612-074557.png

Done 👍 Great stuff sorry for missing the starter's pistol...

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I don't think that's enough proof tbh
You think Jiska put the cash in the tin ....and then took it out again, as a photo op ?

It's a huge conspiracy theory ....never crossed my mind

It is hard to provide proof when I literally put cash in to a tin at the ground. What am I meant to do? Ask the guy holding the tin for a receipt? Take a picture of me putting the money in the tin? How do you know it’s my hand? Could have taken a picture of someone else’s hand. How do you even know the receipts posted in this forum belong to the person posting the receipt?

Go back and look at last year’s thread - I didn‘t provide any proof but got the highest score, took out the comp and got a badge 💪💪
Maybe you should give back last years badge as well? :moustache:

Back