Prediction 2022 Flag Will Be Our Sweetest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tigers,

For the last few years despite our slow starts I've held the faith, I've seen ahead in time and created threads to let you know that a flag is imminent.

2022 I feel is no different.

Current premiers? They are looking good without great, I sense the 2018's about them, so let's park then

Our rivals? What, Freo?
Swannies will try as always, St Kilda will fall, look let's not get bogged down in who is going to not win the flag, just know this has 2019 written all over it.

Current premiers won't B2B, our "dynasty is over", weak opposition, injuries at the beginning of the season before they return and we hit delicious form

Let 2022 be our sweetest flag ever

Tigers,

For the last few years despite our slow starts I've held the faith, I've seen ahead in time and created threads to let you know that a flag is imminent.

Current premiers? They are looking good without great, I sense the 2018's about them, so let's park then

Our rivals? What, Freo?
Swannies will try as always, St Kilda will fall, look let's not get bogged down in who is going to not win the flag, just know this has 2019 written all over it.

Current premiers won't B2B, our "dynasty is over", weak opposition, injuries at the beginning of the season before they return and we hit delicious form

We're gonna have to be a lot more consistent to even get to the 'G at the end of the season.

You had some compelling arguments '19 & '20, gotta extend your points this year bro, Im seeing '21 right now.

You had some compelling arguments '19 & '20, gotta extend your points this year bro, Im seeing '21 right now.
Well we haven't taken on the injury toll of last year, we have just had a bit of bad luck (Lambo already doing rehab in pre season, Dusty taking time off, Shedda starting slow), but we've seen some great enthusiasm shot in the arm from Dow, RS, Gibcus ect and I think there is a feeling about the club for the last chance saloon about this season

Thats us, assuming we hit top form (which at some point we have too) what is against us?
Melbourne if they don't burn out, the rest of the up and comers are all newish or currently riding early season form

We have the experience there, GF will be back at the G

If we get into form and I believe we will, I don't see any reason we can't win it, Hawks of 2015 I think if we get there

If we do the usual come home like a steam train then we'll be balls deep. Winning this would not only be awesome because it's another Tigers premiership, but because after all the AFL has done to stop us and all the writing off of us this would be the title that shows we are an all time Dynasty.

And we'll be rebuilding a damn good team whilst winning a premiership. Oohh how sweet that would be :hearteyes:

now dont start that again the jungle book GIF

Oi, I did this after our round 1 loss. Glad it finally has its own thread now though.

The pieces are coming into place now though, Thomson Dow a valuable cog to the inside mids, Maurice Jr adding some scintillating and revitalising forward pressure, Gibcus already flying, Martin coming back, injury list clean as a whistle.

Sure we've had some lapses, but every recent premiership season of ours has had one or two shocking games early. This year has had more than previous as we've tweaked our structure.

It won't take long for the bandwagon to be full steam ahead, get on now while there are good seats available.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oi, I did this after our round 1 loss. Glad it finally has its own thread now though.

The pieces are coming into place now though, Thomson Dow a valuable cog to the inside mids, Maurice Jr adding some scintillating and revitalising forward pressure, Gibcus already flying, Martin coming back, injury list clean as a whistle.

Sure we've had some lapses, but every recent premiership season of ours has had one or two shocking games early. This year has had more than previous as we've tweaked our structure.

It won't take long for the bandwagon to be full steam ahead, get on now while there are good seats available.
Remember when the Saints led 92-10 at half time one game and we won the flag? Good times hahahaa

Or 2020 when they smacked us and then we smacked them at half rat power in a final. Delicious

Tigers,

Our rivals? What, Freo?

The same reigning Premiers that are currently the only side not to have played a top 8 side before this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back