Position 2022 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FMewxNOVkAIhjip

Nah Dusty can waddle around picking and choosing when he can be bothered (hint: it's usually when a teammate has won the ball for him) on someone else's team.

The thing with Dusty is that even at his best he has never been a gun supercoach player. Only gone 110+ once in his career and hasnt gone >104 since 2017.

His game doesnt translate well. Not a huge possesion winner, conested posession winner or tackler, and despite being a great kick can rack up the clangers. Plus as you said he seems to pick and choose when he is going to try.

The thing with Dusty is that even at his best he has never been a gun supercoach player. Only gone 110+ once in his career and hasnt gone >104 since 2017.

His game doesnt translate well. Not a huge possesion winner, conested posession winner or tackler, and despite being a great kick can rack up the clangers. Plus as you said he seems to pick and choose when he is going to try.
Be Quiet Cut It Out GIF

Let them pick him.

Nah Dusty can waddle around picking and choosing when he can be bothered (hint: it's usually when a teammate has won the ball for him) on someone else's team.
Mmm substitute DeFlogey & well he's still DeFlogey!

But he do dat too. One way running campaigner!

Looking at Heeney next week
Heeney owners care to share his drop off the last few weeks?
Think he’s a primed target under 500k next week
Playing predominantly fwd ....similar role to last year ....I'm avoiding Heeney

Playing predominantly fwd ....similar role to last year ....I'm avoiding Heeney

i wouldnt be jumping on now thats for sure..

Burning Daft Punk GIF
Can see him going 110+ Vs Essendon and everyone jumping back on

Very interested to see
Just needed to fix his goal kicking on the weekend and it was another 100 which would’ve been 6/8
I think he’s a nice option next week sub 500k

Like him more then de goey but am also monitoring Duncan this weekend 👍🏻

Can see him going 110+ Vs Essendon and everyone jumping back on

Very interested to see
Just needed to fix his goal kicking on the weekend and it was another 100 which would’ve been 6/8
I think he’s a nice option next week sub 500k

Like him more then de goey but am also monitoring Duncan this weekend 👍🏻
pretty slim pickings up front. would love to try and hold off until r12 until i look at completing my fwd line or upgrade the likes of butters.. dpp might be good to us.

pretty slim pickings up front. would love to try and hold off until r12 until i look at completing my fwd line or upgrade the likes of butters.. dpp might be good to us.
They really are mate
Same way as last year
Last line I’m focusing on again for this reason

My plans rely heavily on Bont getting dpp
If he gets it I can swing him to f6 completing my forwards and getting Steele into the mids 🤞🏻
Will worry about butters/cogs/Brodie after the bye
No one is screaming pick me and I Think you’ll win plenty of games in the run home and Heeney is a serious 100+ option. Forward line is gonna end up Dunkley, Bont, English, Parker, Heeney and probably libba the way it is looking 😂

They really are mate
Same way as last year
Last line I’m focusing on again for this reason

My plans rely heavily on Bont getting dpp
If he gets it I can swing him to f6 completing my forwards and getting Steele into the mids 🤞🏻
Will worry about butters/cogs/Brodie after the bye
No one is screaming pick me and I Think you’ll win plenty of games in the run home and Heeney is a serious 100+ option. Forward line is gonna end up Dunkley, Bont, English, Parker, Heeney and probably libba the way it is looking 😂
unluckily enough for me i traded in baz. but hes like afl fantasys poster boy isnt he? i think sc will take advantage and give him dpp so everyone gets him in their teams creating some hype halfway through the season. reserving butters spot for him. brodie and cogs are perfectly fine imho. martin at f6 is great for now. plan will be to upgrade butters to a sp mid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still have Butters this week, but I'll be moving him on. Hopefully he can perform a bit against North.
Yes, Butters is on his absolute last chance .....if we're in for a wet winter, doubt Butters has the body to give us the necessary scores, against the bigger mids ......on firm tracks, he's ok

I had Rosas on the park last week and butters ..

Good times ..:moustache:.

Happy Hour Party GIF by Great Big Story
Best Friends Dancing GIF by Cappa Video Productions

Wasn't Rosas in the minus still in the third quarter? Pretty impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back