FMewxNOVkAIhjip

Juzzomac

Club Legend
Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
I don't actually support North Melb
Kinda sucks that we only get 1 round of Fyfe/Brodie together before the bye.

Brodie > Bont is a 10k trade in R14, but Brodie looks to be getting better every week.

Kinda sucks that we only get 1 round of Fyfe/Brodie together before the bye.

Brodie > Bont is a 10k trade in R14, but Brodie looks to be getting better every week.
Mundy will get less CBAs, not Brodie. Mundy can play anywhere, is a great mark and kick for goal. Brodie can only play on-ball
Mundy had the most CBAs yesterday (26), I reckon that drops slowly as Fyfe builds match fitness and then Fyfe/Mundy get an even MID/FWD split

Brodie yesterday:
25 touches
16 contested
10 clearances
5 tackles

compared to Brayshaw:
39 touches
16 contested
9 clearances
6 tackles

Brodie's CP and clearance ratio is out-of-this-world good

Keeping Fyfe and Mundy on the park is the priority, making them do all the crash and bash stuff is not ideal for that

May 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Mundy will get less CBAs, not Brodie. Mundy can play anywhere, is a great mark and kick for goal. Brodie can only play on-ball
Mundy had the most CBAs yesterday (26), I reckon that drops slowly as Fyfe builds match fitness and then Fyfe/Mundy get an even MID/FWD split

Brodie yesterday:
25 touches
16 contested
10 clearances
5 tackles

compared to Brayshaw:
39 touches
16 contested
9 clearances
6 tackles

Brodie's CP and clearance ratio is out-of-this-world good

Keeping Fyfe and Mundy on the park is the priority, making them do all the crash and bash stuff is not ideal for that
There's no way Brodie's role gets affected, he's been their best player in half of their wins

Aug 6, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
There's no way Brodie's role gets affected, he's been their best player in half of their wins
I know Fyfe wants to play on ball but they would be stupid not to play him forward, I can’t imagine too many defenders would be keen for him to be inside 50.

I know Fyfe wants to play on ball but they would be stupid not to play him forward, I can’t imagine too many defenders would be keen for him to be inside 50.
Such a good spot for Freo to be in.
Logue is a surprise find up fwd, Lobbe, Tabs, Walters, Sturt, Shultz and Fredrick is killing it.
s**t, even Banfield kicked 4 yesterday!

Serong, Brodie, Mundy and Brayshaw running through the mids as well.

Might need to leave Fyfe playing for Peel, until he earns a spot! :D

Logue is a surprise find up fwd, Lobbe, Tabs, Walters, Sturt, Shultz and Fredrick is killing it.

Pity they can't play when it rains which normally happens in winter.....

Quazza

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 11, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors

Fyfe was On the Couch tonight. He basically said he'll be playing forward a lot, especially as he gets up to speed

Dewyyyyy

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 28, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Fyfe will be unreal this week especially considering it's meant to rain. Where he shines.

To have that good of a midfield and be able to rotate so many forward. That's likely to see Tabs and Walters as 50/50 for this week depending on how they recover but to have.

Logue, Tabs and Lobb as your three keys with 3 different play styles (ruck/fwd, athletic forward and contested beast forward) and then Frederick, Shultz, Sturt, Walters at their feet + Banfield and Fyfe rotating there.

+ The versatility of Logue being able to play a spare down back or rotate there if needed.

May 9, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers, Port Melbourne.

If your club lets Logue leave, they'll regret it for many years. He is an exceptional one-on-one player and can be a genuine match-winner at either end of the ground. I hope Collingwood throws the entire kitchen at him, if he wants to come back to Victoria.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 9, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
If your club lets Logue leave, they'll regret it for many years. He is an exceptional one-on-one player and can be a genuine match-winner at either end of the ground. I hope Collingwood throws the entire kitchen at him, if he wants to come back to Victoria.
I doubt he leaves he’s a West Australian
But money does talk

May 9, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers, Port Melbourne.
Speaking of running gags, he couldn't have given this interview before I traded in Jed Anderson last w/end because of guaranteed mid time ( Hint: Anderson was bereft across h/f for most of the 1st half b4 he went into the guts in the 2nd half) ?

Apr 12, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
camel racing
Speaking of running gags, he couldn't have given this interview before I traded in Jed Anderson last w/end because of guaranteed mid time ( Hint: Anderson was bereft across h/f for most of the 1st half b4 he went into the guts in the 2nd half) ?

No, just no, he was in my team briefly a few hours ago, I am going to forget I read that.

How the duck do I fit Bont or English in here now?

View attachment 1418744
A couple of beers and a few deep breaths pal…

Or so I’m told.

Seriously though, If I had your FWD line I’d go Will Brodie to English next week, but I’m a 10k ranker not an elite SC’er ;)

Jan 20, 2020
AFL Club
Essendon
My teams complete.
Would you run with this forward line thru the finals?
Just feel like one of Cogs/Butters need to be upgraded….
Feel like either can pull out a s**t 60, just both doing it in the same round could knock you out of a final.

8EC8A76A-2D6D-413B-80F4-229AC55DAE10.jpeg

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Can u repost this, i want to drive the point home and like again

Where's some news about Preuss playing you bloody twit McVeigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back