Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
FMewxNOVkAIhjip

Apr 12, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
camel racing
Where's some news about Preuss playing you bloody twit McVeigh.

;);););););););););););););););););););););););););););););)

Ingy

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 5, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Anyone know if Preuss is playing this week?

I mean no but also - yeah, he will.

I'm just not in a lot of doubt or worry about it.

He's the team's best ruckman. It isn't close.

He's had the bye to be right after his illness.

He'll play and he'll play well.

Flynn either will or will not be named along with him, and either way, Preuss will score a ton.

Preuss reminds me of that Mark Twain quote "Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated". It's been happening all year.

My teams complete.
Would you run with this forward line thru the finals?
Just feel like one of Cogs/Butters need to be upgraded….
Feel like either can pull out a s**t 60, just both doing it in the same round could knock you out of a final.

View attachment 1418902
Or could both go 130 and win it for you.
Its a wait and see, for now….

Sep 9, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Gives me anxiety but has anyone considered Jeremy Cameron for the run home?

5 round average of 105.4
North tigers who he loves and west coast the next 3 games

Could be a super pod in the run home
Don’t know if I have the stones but I love his draw. Also gets the eagles in the supercoach gf

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Gives me anxiety but has anyone considered Jeremy Cameron for the run home?

5 round average of 105.4
North tigers who he loves and west coast the next 3 games

Could be a super pod in the run home
Don’t know if I have the stones but I love his draw. Also gets the eagles in the supercoach gf
I can't afford Bont so am turning Jackson into either Jezza or Hawkins. Geelong have a great run home and both are going to have some big scores.

Main worry with Jezza is he has probably had his best score for the season last week.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Rosas and Clark missing this week has completely thrown out my English trade in next week
Has anyone contemplated jumping on goldy? 4%pod
Durable and averaging 112 since round 7
Goldy likely to go back to his early season role, as primarily a FWD

How does Lewis and Gunston back impact Moore? Will he play a higher HF role? Why has his scoring dropped off a cliff?

Anyone brave enough to take a punt on Jakey Stringer? Unbelievably cheap at 368k...
On Stringer:
He's not getting enough CBAs. Was getting 70/80/90% CBAs last year, this year he's playing mostly as a forward, with stints in the middle.

Just 37% CBAs on the weekend, and that's without Parish.

Unless he's getting almost all CBAs and then running forward, he won't get enough of the ball to score well (unless he kicks bulk goals).

Dewyyyyy

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 28, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
How does Lewis and Gunston back impact Moore? Will he play a higher HF role? Why has his scoring dropped off a cliff?

Anyone brave enough to take a punt on Jakey Stringer? Unbelievably cheap at 368k...
Moore spent a heap of time as a high half forward and winger where he hasn’t gotten the chance around goals. He’s really good as a HF because he can net you 20 and 2 a game which is good for SC scoring but on the wing where he’s pushing up the ground and not back as much inside forward 50 he’s probably gonna be similar for disposals without the scoreboard impact.

It may change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

T.Thomas 5 mins after the game

View attachment 1433773

I kind of feel for the bloke, he’s probably not coping mentally with being an AFL footballer if he’s doing that.

I mean he seems to be coping with the money that comes from it though.

'He's really struggled': Family loss behind Thomas' poor performance

This might have something to do with it. Poor bloke lost his nan.

Staying off socials and ensuring he has a strong support network in place would be the advice I’d be giving him.

Aug 6, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
I mean he seems to be coping with the money that comes from it though.

Staying off socials and ensuring he has a strong support network in place would be the advice I’d be giving him.

Yep, I assume they are but if I’d seen his performance on the weekend and then that post, if I was one of North’s leaders that would be a massive red flag that he’s struggling with something.

May 16, 2017
Brisbane
AFL Club
Carlton

I fear that by replying he is just setting himself up for more. Really don't see why players look at public comments on their socials at all. I understand the need for them from a marketing perspective but at best a random person will reply with a fire emoji and at worst wish death on you. Think everyone at North need a good support system around them with how the clubs going at the moment.

Aug 6, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
I fear that by replying he is just setting himself up for more. Really don't see why players look at public comments on their socials at all. I understand the need for them from a marketing perspective but at best a random person will reply with a fire emoji and at worst wish death on you. Think everyone at North need a good support system around them with how the clubs going at the moment.
Agreed, hence me saying that he may not be coping well if he’s biting back at trolls, particularly so quickly after a game.

Liam Baker. Am I crazy to consider him at F6?

Shifted onto a HBF from Round 7 onwards, which lines up with the bump into his scoring ceiling. Looks to be playing Short's old seagull role alongside Vlastuin. Was then switched into the middle when Prestia was subbed out of the game.

Screen Shot 2022-06-28 at 11.33.35 pm.png

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back