Position 2022 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FMewxNOVkAIhjip

Jack Darling
steve buscemi people to kill GIF

I was thinking about this yesterday.

In addition to the Darling situation, JK is 34 and has that attendant injury potential (has missed a few games over the past 2 years, and I recall calf soreness?) - seems a reasonable chance that Oscar ends up as WCE’s no. 1 KPF for a large part of the year. Priced at $346,300 I believe and is a feckin jet. Or is there another KPF I am forgetting?

Might be one to keep an eye on, at least in SC draft.

I was thinking about this yesterday.

In addition to the Darling situation, JK is 34 and has that attendant injury potential (has missed a few games over the past 2 years, and I recall calf soreness?) - seems a reasonable chance that Oscar ends up as WCE’s no. 1 KPF for a large part of the year. Priced at $346,300 I believe and is a feckin jet. Or is there another KPF I am forgetting?

Might be one to keep an eye on, at least in SC draft.
Understanding this ......is it his time

1642883822744.png

Curnow or Gresham IMO
Defenders are such stats accumulators .....have to work half the rate as FWD's to rack up stats

Gee, even I could get possessions as a DEF .....kicking though wasn't a strong point of mine ....or workrate :$

I dont know exactly when he moved to defence.
But these last 6 games are decent.
View attachment 1315005
Ideally he averages 85 and ends up a F6 keeper.
The bar is low for forward keepers.

That 54 is 23 points worse than KC's worst score as a half back.

Zorko replaces Birchall in the Lions backline. There's no need for it to affect Kiddy's role

That 54 is 23 points worse than KC's worst score as a half back.

Zorko replaces Birchall in the Lions backline. There's no need for it to affect Kiddy's role
I have had both at different stages.
I reckon Rioli is the Houli replacement. I also think the ball will be in Richmond's defence more than at Brisbane.
the f/d dpp makes them both tempting.

Curnow or Gresham IMO
If Curnow turns it on pre season there will not be one single relevant team without him.

If Curnow does play well this year, does that make Walsh even better? Has to doesnt it.

If Curnow turns it on pre season there will not be one single relevant team without him.

If Curnow does play well this year, does that make Walsh even better? Has to doesnt it.

He looked tired the last 3 games of last year and his scores reflected that. Another pre season Hewitt & Cerra in there now to help out he should go better again this year but with Titch virtually the same price and an SP the last 4 years I still take him over Walsh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are a lot of very good sub 500k players that are looking hella juicy. You could potentially start a fill/close to full forward line for 2-2.5mil this year.

So the obvious play now is to abandon the FWD line and wait for possible DPP additions for 110+ capable players like Danger, Fyfe and Marshall yeah?

So the obvious play now is to abandon the FWD line and wait for possible DPP additions for 110+ capable players like Danger, Fyfe and Marshall yeah?
just dunkley and maybe 1 more premo now.

Dunks and DeGoey.

Not worth backing in a Butters or TT type any more.
Butters is an interesting one this year. Sooner or later this lad is going to explode, both on the park and in relation to SuperCoach scoring. It would be super to get him before his scoring spikes and his mid minutes should increase plenty this year with only Wines and an ageing Boak mainstays. Durability still a real concern though.

Dunks and DeGoey.

Not worth backing in a Butters or TT type any more.
No-one was game to touch DeGoey until the later half of last season .....new Coach, new Gameplan, injury history ....IMHO DeGoey is as risky as Butters

I'm backing Butters because Cornes said he'll win a Brownlow 🤣

No-one was game to touch DeGoey until the later half of last season .....new Coach, new Gameplan, injury history ....IMHO DeGoey is as risky as Butters

I'm backing Butters because Cornes said he'll win a Brownlow 🤣

No one was picking Hall either.
The game changes.
DeGoey is a stat padding mid now, not the sometimes really good, sometimes totally invisible fwd he used to be.

It's going to be a serious challenge bringing in a bunch of 110+ averaging guys into the fwds during season.
I'm looking to go the other way. Guys who start as fwd and add mid dpp to their game to show they are getting mid minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back