FMewxNOVkAIhjip

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Thoughts on Dunkley gents??
Playing pure mid he can rack up some big scores.
Has fwd/mid DPP which is always good
Injury prone
Used in a weird negative role around stoppages (?) late last season after coming back from injury and averaged 70 playing 5 of the last 6 rounds
Bevo!
Just pick him campaigner

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
posted that Weller is playing off HB in a Hall type running HB is match sims .....thoughts Maybe Tomorrow
I was just thinking I wish I had got into BitCoin early on then I wouldn't have to go to work on Monday........

Weller? a bit inconsistent for me. Great engine and a good user and he could thrive as a HB gull ala Hall. Preseason watch at best for me. Is he Def/Mid? No point as mid only.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I was just thinking I wish I had got into BitCoin early on then I wouldn't have to go to work on Monday........

Weller? a bit inconsistent for me. Great engine and a good user and he could thrive as a HB gull ala Hall. Preseason watch at best for me. Is he Def/Mid? No point as mid only.
MID / FWD

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Hmmmm, maybe. There are spots in the backline available at the Suns with Bowes and Luko moving forward. Contract year too.........
Had a injury impacted year 73 ave .....yet had 88 ave the year B4 ....can Weller go 10 points higher, priced well if he can ....agree a strong PS watch

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers

Never too late.

Buy and hold for 10 years and retire then.

turtles

Team Captain
Jun 7, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Managed to cull every 'injury risk' and 30+ year old premium except 1; Dunkley
Has he had any injuries prior to his 2020 syndesmosis and 2021 shoulder dislocation?

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
His R/F DPP is appealing....his 8 sub 70 scores last year, not so much
English still averaged 88 , after 101 the previous year .....he's 24 and about to come into his prime

88 for a FWD who was publicly lambasted last year wasn't bad .....I'm thinking his 101 year is achievable again this season .....with CoVid I want as many DPP's as possible, so he's a :whitecheck: for me

Replaces Heeney .....can't have injury prone players .....certainly not this year

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
English still averaged 88 , after 101 the previous year .....he's 24 and about to come into his prime

88 for a FWD who was publicly lambasted last year wasn't bad .....I'm thinking his 101 year is achievable again this season .....with CoVid I want as many DPP's as possible, so he's a :whitecheck: for me

Replaces Heeney .....can't have injury prone players .....certainly not this year

2020 averages = inflated/compromised

Have the Doggies given up on him ever becoming a genuine 1st ruck? CHF/Ruck pinch hitter might be his best role going forward. Whether that equates to higher or lower averages going forward...

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
2021 averages = inflated/compromised

Have the Doggies given up on him every becoming a genuine 1st ruck? CHF/Ruck pinch hitter might be his best role going forward. Whether that equates to higher or lower averages going forward...
English as a non Ruck may not be an option for the Bullies ..... Stefan Martin 35 already with an injury history & who's the backup ?

Plus Bullies will want to play Jamarra and Bruce in that FWD line ....along with Naughton

Could have said Naughton goes back to DEF ....and that may happen, however they recruited Tim Obrien for a reason

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
English as a non Ruck may not be an option for the Bullies ..... Stefan Martin 35 already with an injury history & who's the backup ?

Plus Bullies will want to play Jamarra and Bruce in that FWD line ....along with Naughton

Could have said Naughton goes back to DEF ....and that may happen, however they recruited Tim Obrien for a reason

Good points. I forgot about TOB. Looks like Steph/English ruck tandem again. Worth considering English as a DPP loop with a R3 cheapie. I already have 2 Doggie premo's in my Fwds though as well as Macrae in the Mids. Not keen on starting with 4/13 premo's from 1 team this year. If Treloar's role doesn't look lucrative in the praccy games or he breaks down again, English will be a strong consider.

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I already have 2 Doggie premo's in my Fwds though as well as Macrae in the Mids. Not keen on starting with 4/13 premo's from 1 team this year.
This is my concern as well .....two of my FWD's are Bulldogs + Macrae ....that's the most I have from one club & I'm a little uncomfortable with that situation

However, I'm thinking the Ruck DPP advantages ATM outweighs those concerns

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
This is my concern as well .....two of my FWD's are Bulldogs + Macrae ....that's the most I have from one club & I'm a little uncomfortable with that situation

However, I'm thinking the Ruck DPP advantages ATM currently outweighs those concerns

Yeah, I'm coming around to that set-up myself. Really don't like the idea of relying on a rookie R3 for a score or burning a sideways trade on either of my Uber Premo R1 & R2 if they miss multiple games due to covid protocols. Luke Jackson the Mid-priced option for 73k less I suppose, but I've never been great at picking premo breakouts and his price is too awkward for mine.

weltschmerz

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Bruce is out with an ACL. Our forward setup is most likely Naughton, English, and JUH as our three talls. Jordon Sweet is our backup ruck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back