Toast 2022 Freo Buddy Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

REMAINING PLAYERS
Players with 1 buddy spot left (according to my maths, give us a shout if you find an error)
  • Crowden
  • Fyfe
  • Walters
  • Hughes
  • Brodie
  • Tucker
  • Henry
  • Amiss
  • Pearce
  • Valente
  • Western
  • Switta
  • Johnson
Players with 2 buddy spots left
  • Blakely
  • Acres
  • Wilson
  • Hamling
  • Meek
  • Colyer
  • Lobb
Another year, another buddy draft. Think most of us are familiar with how this works, but for those who aren’t we have a mini draft to determine which player is our ‘buddy’, who you’ll support, stick up for, and be willing to be the number 1 fan of the player on the board when necessary (see MadDocker with 2016 Mayne, and Joao with Mitch Crowden).

Please express your interest in being involved, I’m looking at closing sign ups on Saturday Night (11/12) at around 8pm or so WST, if you don’t sign up in time this is no issue, you can claim any leftover players after the draft on a first in first serve basis.

The draft order will be determined once signups close, and I’ll then sort through people’s preferences after that and release the results.

How to sign up:

List your seven (or more!) top picks for who you would like in the draft, in order right here in this thread.

Example:
1 - Serong
2 - Brayshaw
3 - Freddy
4 - Treacy
5 - Tabs
6 - Pearce
7 - Walker
Serong would be picked first, unless he is unavailable in which case Brayshaw would be picked.

There will be multiples of the total list numbers depending on the number of people involved. Multiples of 42 (think that’s how many’s on our list). So if we have 43 people sign up for the draft we will have 2x42=84 players available to be picked.

let me or one of the other mods know if you have any questions, otherwise enjoy your drafting.

Last edited:
Nice work Van_Dyke

1 - Luke Ryan
2 - David Mundy
3 - Frederick
4 - Sean Darcy
5 - Erasmus
6 - Johnson
7 - Matt Taberner

Oh s**t. Here we go again…I’m total bad luck. Let’s see, who’s season do I want to ruin this year? Hmmmm.

1. J Kennedy
2. A Cerra (sorry Cez. You forced me to do this)
3. Tex Walker
4. E McGuire
5. D Barrett
6. B Zempilas’s nose

If those are all gone, I guess I’ll take one of these guys. This year the curse will be broken!!!

1. Serong
2. Brayshaw
3. Chappy
4. Freddy
5. Fyfe
6. Big onion
7. Kahuna

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

1. Cox
2. Freddy
3. Liam Henry
4. O'Driscoll
5. Walker
6. Treacy
7. Brayshaw

Last edited:
karl warner - love a feel good story
-
-
-
-
joel hamling
sam switkowski
nathan fyfe
matt taberner
nathan odriscoll
alex pearce

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really do think the buddy of the Doig medalist should be able to have first dibs on said player again, but I'm no revolutionist so I'll pay along.

1. Darcy
2. Young
3. Walker
4. Benning
5. Mundy
6. Chapman
7. Henry

I'm getting on Erasmus early so I can be his first ever official buddy and ill continue with him for the rest of his career.

1. Erasmus
2. Brayshaw
3. Amiss
4. Sean Darcy
5. Walters
6. Ryan
7. Clarke

1 - Serong

2 - Brayshaw
3 - Johnson
4 - Benning
5 - O'Driscoll
6 - Chapman
7 - Pearce

fyi mods if i don't get serong i'm boycotting the board and becoming a west coast fan
You had a good run.

Wooooooooo!!!!

1) Roy Benning - lowkey TI vibes got me going;
2) Karl Worner - I feel a connection with him after receiving the mail about his drafting;
3) Bailey Banfield - didn't kill his career last season, maybe serial_thrilla can finish the job?
4) Sir Caleb Serong - anything to wind up Bastyy;
5) Andrew Brayshaw - we got him from the proceeds of selling off my former buddy the GLR;
6) Mitch Crowden - never liked spleens anyway;
7) Luke Valente - CARNA UNICORNS!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back