2022 Game Times

Remove this Banner Ad

club ironically gets more goodwill and attention from Victoria because of the timeslots, tbh. anecdotally people feel sorry for us getting the Sunday shaft.

Dwayne is the most exciting caller going around. I couldn't imagine how dreary our matches would be without him. that geekster who did the derby sucked it dry and devoid of any occasion whereas Dwayne always gets invested in a 33-point drubbing to GWS. kick a goal with 1:10 on the clock and for all intents and purposed, we're on. I genuinely don't actually mind us getting the slowdown slot. easier to sit down and watch too without feeling like you're giving up a whole day or night to potentially watch something undeserved.

Garlick should try and wrangle it so we instead get one blockbuster on a Saturday or Friday v Geelong, Collingwood, Richmond than two hidden away on Kayo v Gold Coast or St Kilda. and use it to bargain for more MCG fixtures.

wrangle what you got.

Dwayne is the most exciting caller going around. I couldn't imagine how dreary our matches would be without him. that geekster who did the derby sucked it dry and devoid of any occasion whereas Dwayne always gets invested in a 33-point drubbing to GWS. kick a goal with 1:10 on the clock and for all intents and purposed, we're on. I genuinely don't actually mind us getting the slowdown slot. easier to sit down and watch too without feeling like you're giving up a whole day or night to potentially watch something undeserved.
Wut?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back