Media sent out further news, Rutten wasn't sacked

Further media reports, Clarko is going to North. Likely announced next week

Bombers President was sacked

Rutten was reported as being sacked

More reports, apparently Essendon was front runner for Clarko

Media sent out further news, Rutten wasn't sacked

Further media reports, Clarko is going to North. Likely announced next week

Bombers President was sacked
Love the fact they are a joke of a club. So much money so little credibility. They go the trade route, the shortcut route. And they end up with short cut results.
Like Carlton there is so much pride in the club by powerful supporters that it interferes and gets in the way and stops them succeeding. May their merry-go-round continue.

Last edited:
Jeremy Cameron will be a big loss for Geelong in finals

Geelong got enough strings in their bow to win without him - but it gives everyone else a sniff.

Actually could be a straight sets exit without him he’s 2/3 of their forwardline and their best kick into 50!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cameron out is huge for Geelong. Sure they can win without him, but he is their best forward and makes them so much more dynamic.
I feel a little bad as watching that suns game I actually thought without Cameron they would be very different. Add in their playing away from kardinia and they could really come back to the pack

I feel a little bad as watching that suns game I actually thought without Cameron they would be very different. Add in their playing away from kardinia and they could really come back to the pack
Geelong fans seem to think it's very minor, and they're just taking a really cautious approach with him. Time will tell I guess, but they're not as lethal without him, that's for sure.

Geelong fans seem to think it's very minor, and they're just taking a really cautious approach with him. Time will tell I guess, but they're not as lethal without him, that's for sure.

A minor hammy for a bloke with a history or them…

Montagna saying Saints should get rid of some players to get draft capital. Except Hill isn't going to attract a top 20 offer, by anyone. Nor is any other of their top paid players that aren't performing.

They've dug themselves into a hole with their recruiting strategy.

I am not a footy administration expert.

But Hird started coaching Essendon when they threw Knights under the bus (same year as Horse)
then worsfold
then rutten

umm dodoro has been there the whole time, maybe look there

Last edited:
Montagna saying Saints should get rid of some players to get draft capital. Except Hill isn't going to attract a top 20 offer, by anyone. Nor is any other of their top paid players that aren't performing.

I’d happily give ‘em some draft picks for Wanganeen-Milera.

Classic case of misjudging their list and, by consequence, mistiming their trade haul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back