No Oppo Supporters 2022 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rest , some are bigger scum than others and after 16 Footscray (official name ) joined the top 8 and then there is Greater Western Scum
I give up... I still have no idea which scum you mean...

Oh hang on..16... Western bulldogs?

The rest , some are bigger scum than others and after 16 Footscray (official name ) joined the top 8 and then there is Greater Western Scum

I thought St Kilda were the filth

I give up... I still have no idea which scum you mean...

Oh hang on..16... Western bulldogs?

Yep Footscray rebranded. They would have been better to get rid of the British Bulldog. It is a mystery why they use a symbol of British Imperialism.

Between us bedford and I could try and produce a Glossary of NickNames for other Clubs and Grounds. Except I doubt the list would ever be agreed.

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
Yep Footscray rebranded. They would have been better to get rid of the British Bulldog. It is a mystery why they use a symbol of British Imperialism.

Between us bedford and I could try and produce a Glossary of NickNames for other Clubs and Grounds. Except I doubt the list would ever be agreed.
You might be surprised

You might be surprised

Please do it.

It would be hilarious.

SGBeach

Premiership Player
Jul 19, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
Bravedogs got all Thu/Fri/Sat night (prime time) games.

Umpires, AFL, TV - how much more blatant bias can they possibly need?
just to clarify: thats the least frees against, and the 2nd most frees for
#freekickdogs

8 of the top 10 most rewarded clubs are from Victoria... and only
2 of the bottom 8 are from vic.

ps. Has anyone heard anymore about staff of this s**t club abusing children? Or is this just another thing the afl will sweep under the (already very lumpy) rug. And the afl is bold/arrogant/corrupt enough to reward #freekickdogs with prime time games.. Wow, unbelievable!

PositionClubFrees ForFrees AgainstDifferential
1Western Bulldogs24719255
2Carlton24120833
3Adelaide25021832
4Collingwood22820721
5Melbourne22020614
6Fremantle23922712
7Hawthorn2262206
8Essendon2152105
9North Melbourne2312283
10Geelong218219-1
11GWS209214-5
12Brisbane225237-12
13St Kilda218232-14
14Port Adelaide213228-15
15West Coast199216-17
16Gold Coast202221-19
17Sydney216248-32
18Richmond183249-66

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North's top 3 in recruiting have all walked out . JB's ego should have let them take the offer to set up on the Coast . Piss them right off .
Not many are much chop but there are some decent North players we should look at it.

It's not funny, it's sad. I feel for their supporters.

At a personal level I feel for a couple of mates who support North.

On a nice Saturday just 13K rocked up to their home game v the Dees at Docklands. We always outnumber them there and our match in a month or so wlll get 20K.

I no longer think they should be relocated (Tas despise them) or dissolved. Instead I think the Melbourne teams should have an annual relegation-promotion system with a revitalised VFA. This would happen when Tas start and keep the National comp at 18 teams.

Imagine the interest in the annual drop and promotion fight.

Roos came in as Sydney's caretaker coach following Rodney Eade's resignation after round 12, 2002.

It was a Swans team six years removed from a grand final. Re-energised by the new coach, Sydney won 30 of Roos's first 50 games, including a prelim final in his first full season.
Roos then won 20 of his next 30 games, leading to a grand final win.
Taking Clarkson, Worsfold and Roos as a trio, all three had 11 wins between games 51 and 69, and two had 10 wins, one loss from games 70 to 80 (Roos had nine).
The classic path
Coach1-5051-6970-8081-100First finalFirst GF
Alastair Clarkson (HAW)W18 L32W11 L8W10 L1W12 L8Game 67Game 93
John Worsfold (WC)W25 L23 D2W11 L8 W10 L1W14 L6 Game 23Game 94
Paul Roos (SYD)W30 L20W11 L8 W9 L2W12 L8Game 33Game 84
Leon Cameron (GWS)W21 L28 D1W13 L6W9 L2W10 L7 D3Game 67Game 143
The real turning point for these three came in this 11-game stretch — by game 80, all three were on their way to a first grand final (Clarkson game 93, Worsfold game 94, Roos game 84).

As long as they are all equally insulting, you have my agreement.

At a personal level I feel for a couple of mates who support North.

On a nice Saturday just 13K rocked up to their home game v the Dees at Docklands. We always outnumber them there and our match in a month or so wlll get 20K.

I no longer think they should be relocated (Tas despise them) or dissolved. Instead I think the Melbourne teams should have an annual relegation-promotion system with a revitalised VFA. This would happen when Tas start and keep the National comp at 18 teams.

Imagine the interest in the annual drop and promotion fight.
to think an undefeated ladder leader could only pull 13k fans is the bigger worry.

Wheresbuddy

Club Legend
Sep 14, 2020
AFL Club
Sydney
Stoddart, Ling ,Maibaum and Foot all registered for mid season draft
I think all 4 had grounds to feel that they were a bit hard done by getting de-listed by us. I think Stoddart and Ling could've developed into decent small defenders / wing and Maibaum a good key defender. Foot showed a bit as a small forward. Wish them all luck trying to get back into the AFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back