Remove this Banner Ad

Plugger35

The umpires are always right!
Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Freo being shown up as top 4 pretenders, we look more deserving of top 4 than them but like most teams they have an easier fixture than we do.

Plugger35

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Put Ben King back into this Suns team and they are definitely Top 8 material, they may even make it this year

PostmanBish

Club Legend
Sep 6, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Freo being shown up as top 4 pretenders, we look more deserving of top 4 than them but like most teams they have an easier fixture than we do.
I'm sensing our team is growing with the challenge ... we're never going to get kissed on the knob with fixturing, so we might as well use it to our advantage, and just go win at GMHBA, Adelaide Oval, the Gabba, etc., and just take a "No prisoners, no surrender, no f**ks given" mindset to it all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ephemeral Hope

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 24, 2021
AFL Club
St Kilda
Suns with Witts are a different side. He's easily their most important player. I rate him up with the absolute best rucks in footy and a big tough leader to bring the kids along behind.
It’s funny how we talk about rucks sometimes being over rated but it swings the other way. We forget how impactful a properly good ruck is.

Plugger35

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Suns with Witts are a different side. He's easily their most important player. I rate him up with the absolute best rucks in footy and a big tough leader to bring the kids along behind.

I have him in my Supercoach team, he's a gun, probably the 3rd best ruckman behind Gawn and Ryder.

FootyMaster11

Debutant
Jul 17, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda

I honestly think that Freo are the most overrated team in the comp at the moment right now (Carlton a close second)

For example, Freo have the following

Wins: 6th, 7th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th (yes that is correct 5 of their 7 wins have come against the 5 bottom teams)
Lost: 5th, 12th

In saying that their win against 6th placed Carlton doesn't inspire too much confidence as Carlton are a bit the same not having beaten a top 8 team this year except for an underdone Richmond whom if they played now would easily beat them IMO

Plugger35

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Hopefully the Giants can overrun Carlton in the last quarter, they really should be winning this game but they are making hard work of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad