Discussion 2022 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

How the hell are they missing these outrageously blatant push in the backs in marking contests against Brennan Cox!?

He’s giving them huge two handed shoves flush in the back that are sending them flying forward and somehow they’re missing them!!

gringo2011 your man Brodie having another very good game

Geez, the Dockers have Melbourne and Brisbane in the next two weeks. Great opportunity for us to get a leg up over them.
Amazingly I just did the ladder predictor & assuming they lose today I have them missing the 8. Their run home is worse than ours. Horrendous. Geelong kissed on the dick yet again sneak into 4th.

crowd magpies GIF by CollingwoodFC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazingly I just did the ladder predictor & assuming they lose today I have them missing the 8. Their run home is worse than ours. Horrendous. Geelong kissed on the dick yet again sneak into 4th.
Christ, I just had a look at it. Only clearly winnable game there is GWS and West Coast in the last two weeks. Still need to play Melbourne twice, Carlton, Brisbane, a Port side who are in form now, Sydney, Richmond, us again. Carlton away is another that could cause them some problems.

Not only have Freo lost but this will put a dent in their percentage now.

Freo are stuffed if it rains in the finals

If we play them in a home final we should turn the sprinklers on before the game if there is no rain.

Christ, I just had a look at it. Only clearly winnable game there is GWS and West Coast in the last two weeks. Still need to play Melbourne twice, Carlton, Brisbane, a Port side who are in form now, Sydney, Richmond, us again. Carlton away is another that could cause them some problems.
I gave them 12 wins finishing 9th.

How the hell are they missing these outrageously blatant push in the backs in marking contests against Brennan Cox!?

He’s giving them huge two handed shoves flush in the back that are sending them flying forward and somehow they’re missing them!!
From observation its perfectly legal. Hawkins does it every contest.
Lets the defender get in front and SHOVE !!

Going to be a big challenge once we start playing good teams without Steele tho.

I did the ladder predictor and wow there’s so many 8 point games. Had us playing Sydney in the last round determining whether we finished 3rd if we win or 6th if we lose. (With a record of 16-6 lol).

Don’t know who melbournes going to lose to but surely they drop one. Hopefully it’s to a side out of the 8. Or Carlton who I sadly have finishing 2nd comfortably. Then basically a game and % separating 3rd to 6th.

Gonna be a finger biting run into finals if we keep our form up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back