Discussion 2022 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

All over red rover.

Disappointing result for us but we still have the chance to play Freo at Marvel to beat them for a Top 4 spot, I'd still back us to beat them.

Melbourne have played like s**t today, we won't play that bad,

I think we played to stop them in the first half and were exposed. Then when we decided to play we took it up them.
Coaching error for mine.
Tried to stop their game first without playing ours.
Total misjudgement.

It’s crazy how well Freo have done with recycled and fringe 22 players from other clubs. Their team has Brodie playing out of his skin, Acres looking like what we’d hoped for for years, Colyer playing a pressure role and Aish contributing in a role using his running capacity.

We took it up to them too in the 2nd half but the Dees playing out of their skins in the first half and us shitting ourselves made it irrelevant.

They were pretty much full strength against us too while they aren't against Freo without May and Langdon.
I think Dees have been playing out of their skins for more than a year. Very formidable team when going and no injuries, extremely well drilled and play for each other...but vulnerable when disrupted. The quarters they lose are when teams disrupt and play less predictably. Injuries today help too. Still the team to beat, but am very happy for evidence that they bleed.

Damn. Going to be hard to dislodge Freo from the top 4 now.

Freo play Brisbane next week, I wouldn't be surprised if they knock them off even at home, then after that they have the Hawks who aren't easybeats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They’re alright 😎

Don't tell him but I really like watching them play. They move the ball nicely. Carlton and Hawks do it too. I like 2022 footy, it's more attractive and attacking. None of those sides are s**t floppers like the Cats and Dogs either.

Don't know olif that's true. I disagree alot with gringo, but we are respectful. Stav and I are disagreeing on Ratten, etc.
You and I agree and disagree but I have never had a feeling you are baiting me.

It is a broad church and any opinion can fly, but also other can disagree.

I think the forum is as healthy as I have seen it.
I always thought Plugger is like a dog with a bone with his arguments, but he didn’t demean or belittle anyone. I’ve disagreed with him many times but can’t say I felt he was disrespectful to me.

If anything, he can be overly defensive when it comes to the club’s decision and anything to do with the umpires, but that’s his opinion.

As I keep saying, the mute button can be our friend if needed.

I know that they lost May, whose integral to their team.

But this gives.me hope that if things go our way. We can ******* do something this year

On Pixel 4 XL using BigFooty.com mobile app

Now you're all coming around to my way of thinking. It's a great year to be a good side. Luck could win you a flag. No dominant teams and a few good ones off the boil.

I always thought Plugger is like a dog with a bone with his arguments, but he didn’t demean or belittle anyone. I’ve disagreed with him many times but can’t say I felt he was disrespectful to me.

If anything, he can be overly defensive when it comes to the club’s decision and anything to do with the umpires, but that’s his opinion.

As I keep saying, the mute button can be our friend if needed.

I think he's more a contrarian. If you say something is black he'll call it white. He loves an argument.

I always thought Plugger is like a dog with a bone with his arguments, but he didn’t demean or belittle anyone.
Respectfully, that's all he did DS. A lot of the content has since been removed.

That cake was baked by Blake Acres.

Ladder positioning and odds for premiership: Melbourne top. Brisbane/Freo/Carlton next. Geel/Syd/Rich after that. Next month will determine whether we belong with group 2 or group 3. Sneaky win for the Pies tomorrow would be interesting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back