Discussion 2022 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

No doubt freo are a good team.
But the Melbourne they beat was not the same Melbourne that turned up to play us a month back.
Still think Melb the team to beat September.
Still think we are better than freo.

I think Melbourne are still the best side in footy but I think they were missing two guns tonight and they aren't that good that they can wear it. That said Freo got them in Melbourne and Geelong in Geelong. Huge scalps and probably better wins than any of ours. We seem to play better against Freo than anyone else does. I reckon it's anyone who wants it enough this year, let's grab it.

The Mars bar factory in Brisbane burned down.

Here was me thinking the Suns had to move into new premises since Dewy consumed the other one and now he's hibernating.

The Suns looking like Top 8 material and Jeffrey is looking good again.

He would look even better wearing a Saints jumper like his old man did.

cWMoiYUZ.jpg

Funny how the Saints used to be sponsored by Philip Morris and Tooheys.

Both those companies knew their market, hey let's sponsor the party club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darwin Maccas need to be on standby.

There are 22 Big Mac meals that need to be sent to TIO Stadium for the celebration.

That's just for Dew, they will need to send another 22 Big Mac meals for the players.

I could get a gig on Best on Ground with that sort of comedy.

I didn't see the game and am only going off what I've read in this thread, but I take it that our key to winning the flag is to get Longy to run through May in the first minute of the grand final.

I didn't see the game and am only going off what I've read in this thread, but I take it that our key to winning the flag is to get Longy to run through May in the first minute of the grand final.

Yep. It’s basically 21st century AFL version of the Bodyline tactic, he’s the designated hitter to just run through anybody showing the slightest bit of influence on the game.

Longyline

Yep. It’s basically 21st century AFL version of the Bodyline tactic, he’s the designated hitter to just run through anybody showing the slightest bit of influence on the game.

Longyline
Games evolve.

Didn't see the game, what happened to Melbourne? Petracca 10 disposals wtf?

Run though May towards the wing where he then emulates Ali Lynch and haymakers Langdon into concussion oblivion is the key. 2 concussions in first first minute for the Dees is a good time for us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back