Discussion 2022 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Wilkie yes, Clark is 23 and still not really owning a spot. This years crop are going to fly past them all at this rate.
Yes but the post was in relation to guys coming in and looking a class above straight away. After I think Clark’s hit against Zeible in about game 8 he looked a class above.

Yes but the post was in relation to guys coming in and looking a class above straight away. After I think Clark’s hit against Zeible in about game 8 he looked a class above.

I just don't think he's really owning a spot yet. The new kids numbers aren't far off him now. He's really going to need to put his foot down. I see him as a 24 year old who is still in development.

Ahh glad to see the AFL once again making sure the fans are at the top of the list when it comes to footy.

'twas only a matter of time unfortunately 🙁
Yep - the only way some GOP can "earn" $600+k a year is if the fans fork out their hard earned, not only to get into games but to watch on the box as well.

I gather coke costs a heap more than meth so its worth it in the end.

GEELONG'S big guns are back for Saturday's clash against Gold Coast at Metricon Stadium, with Patrick Dangerfield, Joel Selwood and Mark Blicavs all returning as the Cats look to lock away top place on the ladder.

Credit to them, they only played us last week

I just don't think he's really owning a spot yet. The new kids numbers aren't far off him now. He's really going to need to put his foot down. I see him as a 24 year old who is still in development.
Name one half back who is currently competing for his spot

This is interesting.

Blues crap on for about an hour and 45 about how words are hard and why don't we use pictures as less complex, AFL have half an hour to be all "yeah nah mate" and deliberation time to spend mebe another half hour wondering how much the Carlton bloke loves the sound of his own voice.

Now we know it's not just paper bags and money, they lull their recruits to sleep by holding long arse conversations and then abscond them into the backrooms at where the bags of money are under the guise of being brilliant people out for the well being of language.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Name one half back who is currently competing for his spot

No one yet but they will come and at the moment he's replaceable. He's doing enough but not much more. Paton has the small lockdown role. Sincs and Hill are a level above him, Battle, Wilkie and Howard are all locks and talls. Once we get Coffield back he's going town that spot. Nas might have to play off HB I we can't get him on a wing and kids like Owens and Windhager might often star out on a wing.

Geez this Cripps hearing is taking a while.

Surely they don't reduce his suspension.

Surely? 🙄
Not sure it would be a reduction. Surely all or nothing?

Geez this Cripps hearing is taking a while.

Surely they don't reduce his suspension.

Surely? 🙄

More time for wheelbarrows of cash in bags to be sent in and Vossy to give an impassioned speech about how liberty demands you elbow people to the face from behind.

You want hilarity though, there's a group of Blues supporters livestreaming response to the AFL crawl and general shitposting. What a deluded bunch.

How corrupt is the AFL? Long would have got 4-6 weeks.
Wouldn’t see Ryder getting off aye?

AFL’s a joke, only people happy with this result are desperate Carlton fans - there’s such a lack of clarity and logic across the game and how it’s officiated/regulated it’s painful.

Honestly, there seems to be a new controversy about the systems and contexts of the game every *ing week, almost like the entertainment content in watching AFL is found in the BTS stuff then the actual game itself. Repetitively farcical IMO, not much systemic integrity across the league.

And I don’t see any signs of that changing soon unfortunately, such a complacency with self-serving inadequacy. Sigh.

Last edited:
AFL corruption at it's finest, trying to ensure bumper crowds for Carlton's last 2 games and giving them a better chance of making the finals.

I was hoping Melbourne and Collingwood beat them anyway but now I hope they both flog them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back