Discussion 2022 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

jObE has had a few coffees pre-game, looks to be switched on for once.

Give it a few hours and I suspect he'll be back to slurring/yawning into the mic

The Casbault/Chol partnership ended up being a lot better than expected this year. Chol ended up being a great pick up.

Cassoulet is kind of Trav Cloke 2.0, his contested marking ability is huge, he’s just a little dopey and his set shots leave a lot to be desired.

Chol really was a surprise, very accurate and did pretty well as the big cheese, those 3 will be a difficult task for teams next year.

EDIT: I’m leaving it as Cassoulét, sounds fancy

Last edited:
LMAO, remember when Jack Martin was being talked up as the greatest player ever in underage football?

Cassoulet is kind of Trav Cloke 2.0, his contested marking ability is huge, he’s just a little dopey and his set shots leave a lot to be desired.

Chol really was a surprise, very accurate and did pretty well as the big cheese, those 3 will be a difficult task for teams next year.

Cassoulet's a good one

he used to be a marking machine but could miss from 5 meters in front. After Rocca worked with him he got much better, now he's actually pretty solid in front of goals. Pretty much Membrey level now. He's kicked 35.21 Members has kicked 30.18 this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Derby a slog in the wet, probably will get a bit more rowdy in the second half. \

Acres playing very well and has a good goal from stoppage.

TBF, I'm only watching it to see how many people punch on, WA never disappoints with cheap shots.

Seems to have cooled slightly after the first, hopefully at the half both coaches go the biffo again to set the tone.

Ben Brown is dead set cooked.

I seriously cannot believe Jack Newnes has played 206 games. Only 29. He might be the only GOP to play 300.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back