Discussion 2022 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

What like Roberto Harvey?
Brazilian is he

Too much hair to be Brazilian 😝

Eric Bana is Roberto Harvey

ALRB9Db.jpg

Good god. Wtf?

This is nothing really, the problem is that they both videoed it, put it on the web, then went "oh wait..." instead of the other way around, since you really know that this sort of thing remains insular because you and those around you know it was a one and done night to never speak of again. Their second problem was pissing off the establishment, if you do it to yourselves then you only have the morning to worry about as opposed to legalities, leaks and others.

There's a very good reason these things are usually behind closed doors never to see the light of day, would have been all consensual from those partaking or this would have been vetoed by anyone with half a pulse. The reaction to it since it is in the public though, entirely called for and they deserved everything that went their way as they broke the code so they deal with the s**t.

Jake Carlisle playing for Craigieburn with assistant coaching duties next year. It will be interesting to see if he gets a taste for coaching on a higher level. The way he left our club left a bad taste in my mouth.

Although admittedly less than the way he entered our club.
Nice guy Ratts rubbed a lot of players the wrong way

Have a lot of respect for Carlisle rucking for us in 2021 with a cooked back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was well known that Ratts didn’t have anytime for Jake

Jake Carlisle playing for Craigieburn with assistant coaching duties next year. It will be interesting to see if he gets a taste for coaching on a higher level. The way he left our club left a bad taste in my mouth.

Although admittedly less than the way he entered our club.
Geez, only 66 games over 6 seasons with the Saints 😳

Might have been my favourite player of that era. There were times during the richo era when Jake was the only guy to show up ready to play football for weeks at a time.

The way the club hung him out to dry at times was pathetic. And the way nobody came to his defense on field was putrid. He had a ton of heart and I loved that about him.

Last edited:
Might have been my favourite player of that era. There were times during the richo era when Jake was the only guy to show up ready to play football for weeks at a time.

The way the company hung him out to dry at times was pathetic. And the way nobody came to his defense on field was putrid. He had a ton of heart and I loved that about him.
Spot on.

Apparently he wasn't great for the culture, not exactly making the younger players feel included and empowered. I liked him on field but based on what I've heard I'm not sure I disagree with Ratts on this one.
Often he looked like one of the few, like Gears, who actually gave a sh*t.
Not sure how that can be bad for the club culture.

Maybe because he had a bit of mongrel about him and wasnt a "good" boy. We all know how that policy has worked out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back