Discussion 2022 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeez anyone see Callum Brown street CJ in a 50 metre sprint to goal. Kid has got some serious wheels.

Jack Peris, him and CJ in the grand Final sprint will be amazing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They’ll probably both make it. Likely to come down to us v Sydney. Possibly in the last round. Bulldogs also a chance. They play each other next week.

Fremantle or Carlton could even drop out of the Top 8 as they have a fairly tough remaining fixture, we obviously need to beat Freo next week.

How good is Matty Hill, good old fashioned commentating.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I spoke about this in our win v Richmond earlier in the year. Breath of fresh air, talks about the game rather than about how great he is like the other stale types. Needs to be a regular next year. Same with the bloke that did the commentary for Suns-Pies last night.

If you believe all the talk sounds like the Saints are right into De Goey.

Whatdya reckon?

I rate him but that was one of his s**t matches. I'm a no after that one.

Good game from the Tim Tam, missed the 3rd quarter but apart from Hogan and Taylor he'd be up there for BOG. I hope we have a nibble.
30 disposals, but at only 57% and with 10 turnovers and just 3 score involvements probably tells the story of Taranto. 10 tackles on the plus side.

Would make us a better team overall, but you probably wouldn’t want to play both him and Crouch, so is he enough of an upgrade on him to be worth the presumably very high cost?

Last edited:
Good game from the Tim Tam, missed the 3rd quarter but apart from Hogan and Taylor he'd be up there for BOG. I hope we have a nibble.
De Goey FA
Brayshaw FA
Amon FA
Taranto will cost 2 1st rounders ?
Who you taking ?

De Goey FA
Brayshaw FA
Amon FA
Taranto will cost 2 1st rounders ?
Who you taking ?
Not talking De Goofy FA.
702837.jpg