Remove this Banner Ad

WaynesWorld19

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Summary of 2022 Supercoach "revised" rules is located in the "Rules-FAQ-Helpful Links" thread

WaynesWorld19

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I have a question.

Will I still be the only campaigner here with balls big enough to start Hurn.

Again...?
No of course not .....I believe this guy will also be starting thunder thighs .....studies the form closely & reckons Hurn will be one of the most popular Rookie picks this season

Drunk Santa 1.gif

freddy mercury

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 20, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Jacksonville
Probably been discussed but do you reckon we will get extra trades or the ability to trade out a player who is required to isolate without using a trade?

JDavey

Premiership Player
Feb 2, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings, Miami Heat
Probably been discussed but do you reckon we will get extra trades or the ability to trade out a player who is required to isolate without using a trade?

I don't think so - I imagine this year bench depth is going to be tested as we need to cover players who get forced to isolate for 1-2 weeks.

Seymour Skinner

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 5, 2014
Springfield
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Springfield Isotopes

Imagine it will be a fairly common occurrence, and it's not like they can just hand out trades when it's an SC relevant player.
Think we have another season with massive emphasis on bench and DPP swingsets.

freddy mercury

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 20, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Jacksonville
Imagine it will be a fairly common occurrence, and it's not like they can just hand out trades when it's an SC relevant player.
Yeah I think so too, I think there will definitely be some sort of change, just a wait and see.

Definitely will be picking DPPs everywhere and won't neglect it like precious seasons.

Maybe Tomorrow

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Coaches will have to be careful trading out rookies still playing. Will make picking the right rookies when you downgrade key. Any rookie that comes in rounds 7-10 and holds their spot for a while will be gold.

Seymour Skinner

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 5, 2014
Springfield
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Springfield Isotopes
Coaches will have to be careful trading out rookies still playing. Will make picking the right rookies when you downgrade key. Any rookie that comes in rounds 7-10 and holds their spot for a while will be gold.

Could also be cases of a rookie only coming in to fill in for someone isolating, could kill plenty of cows.

Maybe Tomorrow

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Could also be cases of a rookie only coming in to fill in for someone isolating, could kill plenty of cows.
Say with me people "Never go early, wait for the third game"

I've done it twice in the last three years and it backfired both times. Will just cop the donut and hold a trade next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gutsroy

Brownlow Medallist
May 12, 2013
Switzerland
AFL Club
Collingwood
Stupid questions, but there’s all sorts of covid distractions over here:
Has preseason training already started up?
When’s the draft?

Andrew Birch

The Night Manager
Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
🇦🇺
Stupid questions, but there’s all sorts of covid distractions over here:
Has preseason training already started up?
When’s the draft?

Official pre-season started on Monday for 1st-4th year players, the rest start in 2 weeks time.

The draft is tonight.

Schulzenfest

TheBrownDog
Feb 23, 2008
SA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors
If anyone's interested in expanding their Supercoach horizons, I've been a part of a long running and detailed keeper league for a few years now and we're currently looking for a new coach or two. See this thread for more info:

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad