Dazjack

Club Legend
May 9, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Glenelg, Claremont.
With trading out Rachele I'll 458k Can't decide which player to bring in, can move around peices to bring in any position
If you have further trade options, this is the last time we'll see Cripps or Parker available for 520K.

458K won't get you a keeper., maybe consider stashing it and taking advantage if some excellent upcoming cows.

This week McComb and Curtis hit nice BE bubbles and when Clark & Carroll hit theirs the week after, they should be juicy.

Test Tickle

get stuffed
May 11, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Deni Rams & Golden Sq
Is this forum highlighting new posts for you?

Its not highlighting new posts for me for some reason, I have contacted Chief , interested if it’s happening to others.

Chief

Chugging Adrenochrome
Dec 1, 1999
Gates' Payroll
AFL Club
Carlton
Is this forum highlighting new posts for you?

Its not highlighting new posts for me for some reason, I have contacted Chief , interested if it’s happening to others.
Something odd was done with the date and time on a post in a thread. It appears to have broken something.

We can do some rebuilds overnight.

Jiska

Feb 24, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Storm
No not yet.
Just to clarify further, its only happening with the Supercoach forum, all the other forums are working fine.

Is it just me?
Just you. This thread came up unread for me.

There was an issue with the Round 8 discussion thread for the reason Chief pointed out so we opened a new one which resolved that issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawkboy62

Club Legend
Jan 4, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Just wondering when there will a thread for completed teams. Would be good to have a thread with clear guidelines for eligibility. I gather no rookies on field is the usual criteria. This year Preuss, starting price below the top rookie, is averaging 110 from 6 games with no games under 100. Potentially a keeper, but is he eligible?

Many teams will be approaching completion, in that they will have all rookies off field, but may be allowing for upgrading one or two players after their byes etc.

WaynesWorld19

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Just wondering when there will a thread for completed teams. Would be good to have a thread with clear guidelines for eligibility. I gather no rookies on field is the usual criteria. This year Preuss, starting price below the top rookie, is averaging 110 from 6 games with no games under 100. Potentially a keeper, but is he eligible?

Many teams will be approaching completion, in that they will have all rookies off field, but may be allowing for upgrading one or two players after their byes etc.
IMO ....I'd suggest, post byes ...Round 17-18 ....thoughts Jiska pincrusher ?

Trouble is .....no side is truly complete, as long as you have trades .....is Preuss part of a complete team, or will he still be "luxury" traded ......it's the "luxury" trades that foils the concept of a true completed team

Two threads have attempted to be started already ......just way too early

SC fish

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team

My team is a COMPLETE disaster

A Bit Dusty

2017🏆2019🏆2020🏆
Oct 6, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
IMO ....I'd suggest, post byes ...Round 17-18 ....thoughts Jiska pincrusher ?

Trouble is .....no side is truly complete, as long as you have trades .....is Preuss part of a complete team, or will he still be "luxury" traded ......it's the "luxury" trades that foils the concept of a true completed team

Two threads have attempted to be started already ......just way too early

No team is ever complete it's up to the individual how they want their team not how others do

SC fish

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team

Preuss should be eligible even though he was rookie priced

Deliverance

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 19, 2011
MCG
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Totally unrelated matter and nothing at all to do with the new thread being discussed and the state of my team, but how do I put a thread on ignore?

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad