Discussion 2022 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many extra trades did when end up getting in 2020 and 2021? Hopefully this wave pisses off, but 5 may not be enough and we will still need to be stingy

last year was 32 all up - I think 2020 was more

Everyone’s teams are already the same, extra trades and ‘trade assists’ along with 100000 articles a week telling people who to start with and who to trade in and out each week, this game is becoming unplayable almost……

Will DPP changes also affect Draft Leagues?

There is no mention of this change in the rules when logged into draft, but not sure if that's confirmation that it's not going to be used...

Anyone know how to find the SC stats from the 2020 finals series?
I have a faint memory that Raynor did well playing mids but I cant find the stats anywhere.

55 from 5 possessions and one goal in the qualifying final against Richmond, and 66 from 6 possessions and one goal against Geelong in the prelim.

Hold me back

Thanks peeps.
It must have been those late season 100s i was thinking of.
Footywire ofc.

Those late season tons are still off <16 possessions - he must have been playing as a forward. He does seem to score well per possession, but he didn't have more than 15 throughout 2020

Those late season tons are still off <16 possessions - he must have been playing as a forward. He does seem to score well per possession, but he didn't have more than 15 throughout 2020
The injury risk is the big worry.
I am not so concerned about how he scores as long as he scores.
On those 2020 figures he had 6 x 80+ scores out of 14 games.
Hopefully he improves that a little bit and becomes a keeper.
He has a horrible floor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMO this talk of top-ups will be largely a non event ......clubs have had half of their playing group in isolation after contracting CoVid ......now it appears most clubs have full lists back on the track

If it's largely unaffecting PS training ....with 50 days to go, I don't see the AFL having the same issues that befell the BBL

I'm going to be honest with everybody, i still can't actually log into Supercoach since the update.

Yao ming meme.png

Works on my phone, yet the website is completely stuffed.

I hit these buttons, and the screen just reloads without actually letting me log in.

1643321853578.png
1643321918096.png

Try a different Browser and get this s**t

1643321811007.png

Been ****ed ever since they did the update. Worked for an hour a couple days ago, that's about it. Not sure how you campaigners are doing magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back