Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I have a question.

Will I still be the only campaigner here with balls big enough to start Hurn.

Again...?
No of course not .....I believe this guy will also be starting thunder thighs .....studies the form closely & reckons Hurn will be one of the most popular Rookie picks this season

Drunk Santa 1.gif

freddy mercury

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2009
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Jacksonville
Probably been discussed but do you reckon we will get extra trades or the ability to trade out a player who is required to isolate without using a trade?

Feb 2, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings, Miami Heat
Probably been discussed but do you reckon we will get extra trades or the ability to trade out a player who is required to isolate without using a trade?

I don't think so - I imagine this year bench depth is going to be tested as we need to cover players who get forced to isolate for 1-2 weeks.

Imagine it will be a fairly common occurrence, and it's not like they can just hand out trades when it's an SC relevant player.
Think we have another season with massive emphasis on bench and DPP swingsets.

freddy mercury

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2009
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Jacksonville
Imagine it will be a fairly common occurrence, and it's not like they can just hand out trades when it's an SC relevant player.
Yeah I think so too, I think there will definitely be some sort of change, just a wait and see.

Definitely will be picking DPPs everywhere and won't neglect it like precious seasons.

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Coaches will have to be careful trading out rookies still playing. Will make picking the right rookies when you downgrade key. Any rookie that comes in rounds 7-10 and holds their spot for a while will be gold.

Coaches will have to be careful trading out rookies still playing. Will make picking the right rookies when you downgrade key. Any rookie that comes in rounds 7-10 and holds their spot for a while will be gold.

Could also be cases of a rookie only coming in to fill in for someone isolating, could kill plenty of cows.

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Could also be cases of a rookie only coming in to fill in for someone isolating, could kill plenty of cows.
Say with me people "Never go early, wait for the third game"

I've done it twice in the last three years and it backfired both times. Will just cop the donut and hold a trade next year.

Say with me people "Never go early, wait for the third game"

I've done it twice in the last three years and it backfired both times. Will just cop the donut and hold a trade next year.

Think I was only forced to risk it once, on RCD, but that worked out ok.

How's your sons mate going? Does he know who's taking him? He must be fizzing.

I haven't heard anything for a little while I'm hoping the Tigers grab him at 15 but looks like the Lions and Swans are right into him.

If anyone's interested in expanding their Supercoach horizons, I've been a part of a long running and detailed keeper league for a few years now and we're currently looking for a new coach or two. See this thread for more info:

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
And so comes the event of my 100K post ....not a feat that I have aspired to, preferring to take it one post at a time

1638263106056.png
brooklyn 99 best night.gif

A few friends over to quietly reflect on the achievment .....my God Covid has a lot to answer for

Celebration Jay Z.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back