Discussion 2022 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starting my YT channel back up for the 2022 SC season. Anyone got any questions or video ideas they'd like answered?

Or players that like a lot of tackle

View attachment 1312699
why-not-both-linus-both.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fwiw i dont subscribe to the paper . i think i paid like 20 bucks a yr ago for some registration thing and have access to it from that. prob a mute point as it will prob be open in the next week, but just saying you dont have to have an ongoing sub or anything

Was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of some afl stats that are easy to filter. Looking for players who entering season 3/4 and have had a 25-30 point bump in SC scores from year 1 to year 2 or 2 to 3.
No reason in particular, just curious.🙄
Thanks

Was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of some afl stats that are easy to filter. Looking for players who entering season 3/4 and have had a 25-30 point bump in SC scores from year 1 to year 2 or 2 to 3.
No reason in particular, just curious.🙄
Thanks

You'll have to click into individual players though to see year on year ave movements ......only way I know

You'll have to click into individual players though to see year on year ave movements ......only way I know
Yeah probably the best site for it.

It's fairly easy to copy the full list for each year to excel and then just vlookup for each year against the player.

Yeah probably the best site for it.

It's fairly easy to copy the full list for each year to excel and then just vlookup for each year against the player.
Correct, That's what I do ....and make a series of pivot tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back