Discussion 2022 General Discussion / Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quandary ! Hello All, I have Jack Macrae as VC and Jack Steele as C; if I want to keep Macrae's score as captain I understand I need to place the C on a non playing player; which in my case is Soligo; however, I have H-Francis on my bench as a scoring loophole Emerg ,whose score I would like to use; IF I PLACE the C on Soligo, do I get Macrae's score as captain or H-Francis score?
ie: Macrae VC On field Soligo on field H-Francis bench (Emerg)
If HFrancis score as an Emergency would be used as captain than I would be forced to keep HFrancis and change captaincy to Steele or another?
Thanks...

Check out the “READ BEFORE POSTING“ thread

Great scheduling from the AFL.
Three cracking matchups to start the Easter weekend….

95020372-09F1-4F10-B5DD-E133C8CFED50.jpeg

1649749741949.gif

May 9, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers, Port Melbourne.
Pies
Dogs
Wet Toast
Last year, the Lions beat us with a last-minute mark/goal to Bailey, after he didn't get paid the holding the ball against Geelong the week before.

London to a brick that the Lions beat us by less than a kick, due to a last-minute free kick paid controversially to Harrison Andrews against the marking Kreuger, for a soft push in the back 14 metres out, straight in front.

That should cheer up most neutrals.

I think North will really push the Dogs close.

Yeah, nah... Your bevy of mids will kill us. It may not even be the usual suspects, but someone like Treloar or Dale or Hunter will end up getting off the chain... & the rest will be history.

Unless, if by "push", you mean this sort of action from Big X last week:

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Yeah, nah... Your bevy of mids will kill us. It may not even be the usual suspects, but someone like Treloar or Dale or Hunter will end up getting off the chain... & the rest will be history.

Xerri +10 😍

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

We’ll see. Our backline is really poor without Keath and our forward line is currently dysfunctional. Xerri and Goldy could easily beat up on English if he has no help again.

Neither games are free to air in SA today :(
i'm currently in NSW and the Sydney game is. Had no idea that 7 broadcast specific games for each region. I just watch fox anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back