Discussion 2022 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With trading out Rachele I'll 458k Can't decide which player to bring in, can move around peices to bring in any position
If you have further trade options, this is the last time we'll see Cripps or Parker available for 520K.

458K won't get you a keeper., maybe consider stashing it and taking advantage if some excellent upcoming cows.

This week McComb and Curtis hit nice BE bubbles and when Clark & Carroll hit theirs the week after, they should be juicy.

Is this forum highlighting new posts for you?

Its not highlighting new posts for me for some reason, I have contacted Chief , interested if it’s happening to others.
Something odd was done with the date and time on a post in a thread. It appears to have broken something.

We can do some rebuilds overnight.

No not yet.
Just to clarify further, its only happening with the Supercoach forum, all the other forums are working fine.

Is it just me?
Just you. This thread came up unread for me.

There was an issue with the Round 8 discussion thread for the reason Chief pointed out so we opened a new one which resolved that issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wondering when there will a thread for completed teams. Would be good to have a thread with clear guidelines for eligibility. I gather no rookies on field is the usual criteria. This year Preuss, starting price below the top rookie, is averaging 110 from 6 games with no games under 100. Potentially a keeper, but is he eligible?

Many teams will be approaching completion, in that they will have all rookies off field, but may be allowing for upgrading one or two players after their byes etc.

Just wondering when there will a thread for completed teams. Would be good to have a thread with clear guidelines for eligibility. I gather no rookies on field is the usual criteria. This year Preuss, starting price below the top rookie, is averaging 110 from 6 games with no games under 100. Potentially a keeper, but is he eligible?

Many teams will be approaching completion, in that they will have all rookies off field, but may be allowing for upgrading one or two players after their byes etc.
IMO ....I'd suggest, post byes ...Round 17-18 ....thoughts Jiska pincrusher ?

Trouble is .....no side is truly complete, as long as you have trades .....is Preuss part of a complete team, or will he still be "luxury" traded ......it's the "luxury" trades that foils the concept of a true completed team

Two threads have attempted to be started already ......just way too early

My team is a COMPLETE disaster

IMO ....I'd suggest, post byes ...Round 17-18 ....thoughts Jiska pincrusher ?

Trouble is .....no side is truly complete, as long as you have trades .....is Preuss part of a complete team, or will he still be "luxury" traded ......it's the "luxury" trades that foils the concept of a true completed team

Two threads have attempted to be started already ......just way too early

No team is ever complete it's up to the individual how they want their team not how others do

Preuss should be eligible even though he was rookie priced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back