Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers, Port Melbourne.
Had a quick look before getting confused and came across Kayo, had something about having to be a Telstra customer so skipped that ? And thankyou for the reply
No mate, I am with Optus. It has nothing to with Telstra. You just simply open a browser window, go to their site, accept the free trial, enter your debit details and Bob's your uncle. Simples.

Apr 12, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
camel racing
No mate, I am with Optus. It has nothing to with Telstra. You just simply open a browser window, go to their site, accept the free trial, enter your debit details and Bob's your uncle. Simples.
i'll have a look,with Aussie BB (no moblie),i'm sure I can add to my TV.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I have Kayo on my "smart" TV .....for $25 a month, gives me everything Foxtel did, for a fraction of the price .....no smart TV, simply cast from your phone to the TV

Apr 12, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
camel racing
kenneyswarriors pretty sure there are plans on kayo to pay for certain sports or teams I think if you don't want to pay too much. Could be wrong but worth checking
Yeah, going to have to skip that for a while,got everything i'm interested in, and hopefully I can find some Aussie camel racing too.

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
I have Kayo on my "smart" TV .....for $25 a month, gives me everything Foxtel did, for a fraction of the price .....no smart TV, simply cast from your phone to the TV

You can also download the Kayo app on the PS4 if you don't have a smart T.V or if your smart T.V doesn't have the Kayo app.

Game changer. Wife, parents and in-laws aren’t great with technology. This makes things ridiculously easy. Turn it on and all the apps are there in an easy to use interface.

4D0AFDAD-B3C3-4FED-871D-C07DBF921D8E.jpeg

You can also download the Kayo app on the PS4 if you don't have a smart T.V or if your smart T.V doesn't have the Kayo app.
PS4. Pfffft. It’s better on a PS5 😃

Uh, pretty sure they couldn't use the MCG last year, so I assumed it was cancelled,actually i'm certain of it.
Don’t get jealous because your team hasn’t won a flag in 4K HD.

Ironically, Carlton won a flag at Princes Park, so I guess that never happened. Pies fans will be happy to know they’re even on the most flags won.

May 9, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers, Port Melbourne.
Same thing occurred with me
Yeah, that happened to me last year. I cleared my cache and cookies and all the access went. This year, I have been on the $1 a week deal, I rang 'em to cancel before the full cost started and they extended it to 6 months instead 3 to keep my extra buck a week. Been well worth it so far.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Sorry for the dumb question. Where do I find this year's magic number for calculating projected player prices?

Like if I think Neale is going to average 130, across 22 games, what's the number I use to figure out how much Lachie will be worth at the end of the season?
Magic number is explained here by gutsroy ....

If you want to work out a players future price ....you can also put expected future pricing here, for a good idea of pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back