2022 Giants Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

I just got the email from the club claiming 31k memberships.

BS.

Whilst Manuka Oval they get near sellout crowds, the Giants Stadium games are near empty. The top decks don't appear to be even open.

Clearly they are counting 3 game (as most clubs do) memberships into their stats as well. I hope they aren't including pets memberships as well.

BS.

Whilst Manuka Oval they get near sellout crowds, the Giants Stadium games are near empty. The top decks don't appear to be even open.

Clearly they are counting 3 game (as most clubs do) memberships into their stats as well.
I don't see how this is a surprise. All AFL clubs use the same metrics for memberships, and yes that includes three game memberships.

BS.

Clearly they are counting 3 game (as most clubs do) memberships into their stats as well. I hope they aren't including pets memberships as well.
To be fair the Tigers don’t get 100k to games either.

BS.

I have a 3 game membership and probably get to maybe 1 or 2 more than that at most, but 3 of my mates buy them each year as Western Sydney supporters rather than AFL/Giants supporters as they love what they do in the community, they are likely to get to 1 game a year at most. But have the gear, want to see them do well, call themselves supporters, but really are more supportive in an off field sense than anything else, there are probably quite a few around in that boat.

Anyone else get the auto renew membership email from our club today? The members forum said 3 games will be played in Canberra in 2023, so I will renew to see my team play here, but the website states that the 2023 membership package info is yet to be determined?

Anyone else get the auto renew membership email from our club today? The members forum said 3 games will be played in Canberra in 2023, so I will renew to see my team play here, but the website states that the 2023 membership package info is yet to be determined?
I received the email about membership renewal. It stated that prices would be frozen for the third year running, and quoted a price for a continuation of my current category of Canberra membership that matched the 2022 price:

In 2023, we’re freezing membership prices for the third season running. Other prices are increasing but we won’t, to make sure you can come to the footy in season 2023 and enjoy all the action live. As your membership rolls over in November, you'll have the opportunity to select a physical membership card and there's plenty more exciting new benefits to come.

Your membership is currently on our 10 Month GIANTS Easy Pay Plan. This has been set to roll over on Thursday November 3, 2022, when your membership payment will be deducted from the nominated card attached to your membership. A summary of your 2023 payment plan is below;

I received the email about membership renewal. It stated that prices would be frozen for the third year running, and quoted a price for a continuation of my current category of Canberra membership that matched the 2022 price:

In 2023, we’re freezing membership prices for the third season running. Other prices are increasing but we won’t, to make sure you can come to the footy in season 2023 and enjoy all the action live. As your membership rolls over in November, you'll have the opportunity to select a physical membership card and there's plenty more exciting new benefits to come.

Your membership is currently on our 10 Month GIANTS Easy Pay Plan. This has been set to roll over on Thursday November 3, 2022, when your membership payment will be deducted from the nominated card attached to your membership. A summary of your 2023 payment plan is below;
Thanks for the confirmation and for your welcome! I will be renewing and hopefully others will do, as under Adam we make finals in 2023!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back