Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miguel Angel Lopez (COL, ASQ)

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Quick straw poll of our cycling community here. Who will you miss more?

Like for Nibali
Heart eyes for Valverde
Laugh for Gilbert

Alejandro for me. Reminds me so much of Fletch

Is tonight breakaway or GC? I'm guessing that BEX will be hoping someone will take Pink the next couple of days and then take it Stage 9

Is tonight breakaway or GC? I'm guessing that BEX will be hoping someone will take Pink the next couple of days and then take it Stage 9
Breakaway, probably. The Cat 1 & Cat 2 climbs are waaay too early in the stage to be relevant.

I can see Kamna getting in the breakaway again, trying to take the pink. That's why he was so eager to grab the time bonuses at the intermediate sprints last night.

Breakaway, probably. The Cat 1 & Cat 2 climbs are waaay too early in the stage to be relevant.

I can see Kamna getting in the breakaway again, trying to take the pink. That's why he was so eager to grab the time bonuses at the intermediate sprints last night.
Agreed. Hope he gets there too. I liked what Matt Renshaw said about it: 30 km of flat and then pain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still odd that the map & profile have different ratings for the same climb.
The Giro website has it as 1 haha

Think Jumbo made a mistake sending Dumoulin as their protected rider here. He's no longer a guy that can win GC, or even finish top 3. Should have given Vingegaard clear air as the leader for this and Dumoulin as the #2 to Roglic

Great win by Bouwman. Thought he was gone. Also never write off a champion like Dumoulin like some idiot in this thread.

GC on Sunday is going to be interesting

Ineos will have to try something on Blockhaus because they won't get another chance to get some time back until maybe stage 15. BEX look very strong and Craddock has done nothing. It's good to see Howson back to his best again.

Last climb is 13.6 km at an average of 8.4%

Homer Simpson Reaction GIF

Back