Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning,
Sup all!

So after some discussions with Big Red Machine (by discussions I mean I messaged him, but he was sleeping so I just made the decision to go with it myself), we are going to bring back 'Poster of the Year'.

It's a good way to show those loyal to the board that we as a collective do care about your content. Whether it is a poster who provides all the news pretty fast, someone who has the best insights and opinions who you tend to agree with, someone who makes you laugh with their wit and humour, i doesn't matter. Hell it can even be your favourite mod who defends the board from Adelaide trolls with enthusiasm and vigour :cool:

Get your 3 - 2 - 1 Votes into Myself or BRM via PM by midnight on the 23rd October (see what I did there BRM)? From there we will have a finalised public poll of the top 5 vote getters which I expect all you regulars to vote on to declare the winner.

Happy voting and good luck!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see the deadline: October 23rd.

My birthday, I sense this is good karma.

Its the night before me and Big Red Machine piss off out of this country for a while. So we can get together and tally up all the votes before we leave.

Back