Competitions 2022 GWS Board SuperCoach League

Remove this Banner Ad

image.jpg

Due to popular demand it's time to start organising GWS Board SC League for 2022

Classic League has been set-up for 18 players, with time on our side hopefully we can get a full competition

For those that would like to join use League Code : 333471 and message your Team Name in this thread

Winner of the League will win a GWS SC Board badge

1. Callums_Guns (Callums_Guns)
2. dlanod (Lions Limpers)
3. Gigantic (Zinger Fingers)
4. Orange crush (Toby******Greene)
5. Giant Strides (Burnt Ochre)
6. Ppollen (Pollenator)
7. Chipmunk (Translation)
8. Determinant (Cobra19 Misfits)
9. Battlepants (Walking Wounded)
10. GWS Goose (Gaggle) - TBC
11. Orange Agent (GreenEnvy)
12. Bogan Juniors (Bogan Juniors)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have changed the league setting to 12 which means we only need 1 more to join

If Board members would like to join once we reach 12, can open it after that

I hear a big big sound from the west of the town and it's the sound of Tom Green. Looks fitter than ever and has the ball on a string.

Is he the real deal to average 100+ this year? Looks a bargain at $430k.

I hear a big big sound from the west of the town and it's the sound of Tom Green. Looks fitter than ever and has the ball on a string.

He has a very SC/fantasy friendly game and if CD keep scoring him like they did last week he'll have a few big games. I think the main question mark is around consistency. I've got him in my draft league and very happy about it.

I think yes.

He has a very SC/fantasy friendly game and if CD keep scoring him like they did last week he'll have a few big games. I think the main question mark is around consistency. I've got him in my draft league and very happy about it.
I bit the bullet and traded him in - a very solid 106. And CD robbed him of some points I reckon.

Only 74% TOG though, hopefully he can build that up through the season. Will bode well for your team in general if he can - there was a 5ish minute period there in the last where he was off and Richmond won clearance after clearance and piled on 3 goals to ice the game. He comes back on and you immediatley get the centre clearance.

Any chance of a more fantasy friendly role for Lachie Ash with a new coach? Put up a few games with big numbers in 2021

Any chance of a more fantasy friendly role for Lachie Ash with a new coach? Put up a few games with big numbers in 2021
its possible.
All our players become a bit of a supercoach gamble

Remove this Banner Ad

Back