- Nov 23, 2015
- AFL Club
The related questions are:Thinking about Konstanty and I know Castanga has become a bit of a meme sort of joke player at this point to many but at his peak he was 25-30 goals a year while being one of if not the best pressure forward in the competition if we can get a bit better version of that from Konstanty I'd say that's a reallygood outcome. Maybe someone that can kick 35ish goals a year while being one of the leading pressure players i50 would be well worth the pick, how many small forwards out there are both dynamic offensive players while also providing high quality defensive pressure.
- can Daniels overcome his hamstring problems and become a regular player (since he provides that pressure too)?
- can Daniels add more goal-kicking to his repertoire?
- what does Bedford bring - is he similar in terms of goals + pressure?
- what does Charlie Clarke bring as an alternative or additional - goals + pressure?
- how many small/medium forwards is the right number for the list?