List Mgmt. 2022 GWS GIANTS List Management (Trade/ Free Agency/ Draft/ Academy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol which Bruhn deal?
You want to try get 7 with Bruhn and a Swap?
Or just now they have a first round selection we can take their future first and something
The one we have been talking to them for the last couple of weeks. They will split that pick to get extra picks I believe so they can get both Henry and Bruhn but still have picks this year and next. Or they will hold and trade out the first this year and next knowing it’s a lower selection but probably commensurate of the 2 blokes current value.

The one we have been talking to them for the last couple of weeks. They will split that pick to get extra picks I believe so they can get both Henry and Bruhn but still have picks this year and next. Or they will hold and trade out the first this year and next knowing it’s a lower selection but probably commensurate of the 2 blokes current value.

I like your optimism but see no way Geelong part with 7. I'm hearing they wanted this pick for Jhye Clark.

Hmmm, 3,15 and 19 is a very nice hand to have, wonder if we're looking at the Brisbane method of drafting from the same club/ Championships team. Sandringham's trio of Sheezel, Hotton and Clarke is in the range of those picks and would well and truly give us enough general forward options. Cadman, Hollands, Konstanty as a country trio wouldn't be too bad either

Hmmm, 3,15 and 19 is a very nice hand to have, wonder if we're looking at the Brisbane method of drafting from the same club/ Championships team. Sandringham's trio of Sheezel, Hotton and Clarke is in the range of those picks and would well and truly give us enough general forward options. Cadman, Hollands, Konstanty as a country trio wouldn't be too bad either
Don’t forget 12

Don’t forget 12
Not sure the 'country factor' is quite as strong as it otherwise could be, in relation to Cadman and Konstanty. The former is from Bacchus Marsh and the latter from Warragul if I'm correct. These are arguably on the fringe of 'Greater Melbourne'. Suspect the possibility of recruiting best friends/'team-mates' from the same TAC side might be a more hopeful strategy if it exists for the sought after players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But its just a thought and Listening to Macartney on trade radio it sounded to me that they have not dismissed Ivan Soldo and have had discussions about him and sounded like a medical would be done if i remember correctly but he sounded like it will get done and was appreciative of Richmond being so easy to deal with and handing over the deal for taranto without haggling.

Think both teams have good history and alot of good will going on
Our new coach Adam would have a good knowledge of Soldo’s strengths and weaknesses as the Richmond assistant coach. If Kingsley is happy to have him, then as our coach for the next 3 years, we should probably back our new coach’s judgment

Looks like a three way deal will see North end up with pick 2 if that is the case I suspect they take Cadman and Wardlaw.

The Whitfield rumor is trash and I agree in spreading Haynes money over an extra year .... I think we will look to trade 19 for a f1 so three 1st rounders this year and next maybe even 4 depending on the bruhn trade
Im not sure what the exact situation with haynes money is but its been posted around the traps its nearly $1 mil or something like that
Is this a backended deal or has his contract already been extended to push money back ?

If these are the situation im thinking he wouldnt be wanting to delay what he is already owed and dont think the club would ask him to
thats a very good way to lose players goodwill and wouldnt be great going foward.

Im not sure what the exact situation with haynes money is but its been posted around the traps its nearly $1 mil or something like that
Is this a backended deal or has his contract already been extended to push money back ?

If these are the situation im thinking he wouldnt be wanting to delay what he is already owed and dont think the club would ask him to
thats a very good way to lose players goodwill and wouldnt be great going foward.
Not sure tbh, pretty sure I remember a while ago (think it was Edmund) saying it was backended, don't think he's signed an extension since that deal so might still be some room to stretch it out.

I assume it's similar to Bowes in having pushed back $ due to the COVID TPP cuts. I'd assume there must be an element of backending in there too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back