List Mgmt. 2022 GWS GIANTS List Management (Trade/ Free Agency/ Draft/ Academy)

Giant Pete

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 17, 2013
AFL Club
GWS
I really like that small forward who played in the bush league in a magpies style guernsey… can’t remember his name. Anyone help?

Hendo_21

Club Legend
Aug 14, 2021
AFL Club
GWS
Cadman was saying on radio that all the draftees this year are going to be living together across a couple units/houses which is a cool way for them to get to know each other. Would assume the units are right next to each other.

Hendo_21

Club Legend
Aug 14, 2021
AFL Club
GWS
Hope George is the pick if they use it, think he's least likely to be there at their next pick of the 3. Don't think they completly trade out of the second round, Caruso has said that the plan is to bring in 2 guys tonight so might mean moving back a few spots from 22 but don't think it's gonna be a straight swap for a F1.

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
All I ask for is that we obtain Noah Long tonight, good mates with Cadman and can impact both as a forward and midfielder, please
That could help keep the kid.

In saying that everything I’ve seen, heard and read over the last week, especially last 24hrs, tells me this kid is special and not just on the field.

Don’t know much about Long? Speed? Outside/inside?

Nov 7, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Manchester City, Collingwood AFLW
That could help keep the kid.

In saying that everything I’ve seen, heard and read over the last week, especially last 24hrs, tells me this kid is special and not just on the field.

Don’t know much about Long? Speed? Outside/inside?
Quick enough without being remarkable, essentially purely inside when a midfielder, similar to a Serong type

Oct 12, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Caruso on what we did on night one and when talking about Darcy mentions we saw him as the best small forward in the draft.

Last time he said something similar was about Binga the year we passed on Spargo. I'm still happy with that decision.

Hendo_21

Club Legend
Aug 14, 2021
AFL Club
GWS
Riley Bev saying he expects HH to move back into the forward line after talking to people at the club

Teeso

All Australian
Jan 8, 2017
AFL Club
GWS
Love the way Charlie Clarke plays and his offensive ability. Would've been a good pick but he is an abrasive personality and think he might not necessarily mix well with HH and Greene up front. Especially with another young forward in Cadman up front, the fiery nature could've caused some friction between the two. Hoping we pick up another small forward nevertheless.

Nov 7, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Manchester City, Collingwood AFLW
I like the Gruz pick given the flexibility position wise, personally think he's been far more impressive as a defender to date, but with Riewoldt dropping Kingsley as the best forwards coach he's ever had I'm confident his forward craft will get up to scratch if that's where we see his development

Back