Leagues 2022 Have a League You Need Filling - Join other Leagues Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys - I need one more person for a 12-team, 12-man list supercoach keeper league.

We are in the middle of a slow, offline draft and will be keeping players starting next year. It'll be a bit relaxed of a league, only two or three players will be kept year to year, but is a good time nonetheless. Please let me know if you're interested and we can get you set up.

Not too sure where to park this, but if anyone’s keen on a super average* private league, jump on in: 282964

*very very super average

Hey guys we have a 14 team Supercoach Keeper League with a squad who is looking for a coach. This squad came runners up last year so is a top 4 side info below

Squad set up and weekly scoring:
14 coaches have 50 players (no double up on players). Each week you name a squad of 22 players and 8 emergencies. From there, your best 18 from your initial 22 named, make your teams score.

We use Google Sheets for most of our team keeping and scoring. This is becoming more automated for coaches and means you don’t need to have another forum log in and what not. At the moment coaches manually input scores each week however we are making this automated for next year hopefully.

Weekly team balance

The aim of Superleague is to make teams reflect real AFL naming where possible. So teams need to name genuine tall players in key Forward/Defender and Ruck roles. These players need to have played there for a certain period of time (e.g 5 rounds) or recruited there in the afl draft.

Positions include:
FWD2/Def 2- Pocket players
Mid/fwd or Mid/Def - Wings and flanks
Mid- Midfield only
Key Forward/Key Def - Full Forward and CHF or Full back and CHB
Ruck- Ruck and Key forward only or pocket as a resting ruck.

Trading
Each year we have 3 trade period
Offseason
Preseason
Mid season

This allows for coaches who are keen to trade and build up or get talent to cover late delistings or long term injuries.

We also have drafts at these time.

We have allowed for trading of future picks (so 1 year ahead) but you must keep at least your future 1st or 2nd rounder.

Moderator set up
There are 3 mods who help oversee the running of the league and updating player positions.

We use Google Sheets and the app Telegram to communicate. There isn't a lot of time commitment needed as we are in the process of moving to automated scoring. Just update your sheets, name your side before the first bounce and be active in trading and drafting times (24hr limit on draft picks).

It is trading time at the moment and draft commences at the conclusion of AFL draft.

If you're interested PM me for details.

Hey fellas a mate and I are looking to give a keeper league a go for the 2023 season, we are both pretty addicted supercoach classic and regular draft players so commitment shouldn't be an issue with something a bit more serious. Message me if any of you boys have some free spots.

I would like to join a league. I am Tannin
supercoach 2022.png

I am OK at this, but no superstar as evidenced by my score.
In my work comp, I'm Brisbane as I get to finals, but never get the chockies.
Also, I am especially keen to join a comp where each team only picks from 17 AFL teams as I never choose wc players.
Kind of like a handicap league where teams nominate the one team they will avoid.
but it's ok if nobody else is into that.

I would like to join a league. I am Tannin
View attachment 1578367

I am OK at this, but no superstar as evidenced by my score.
In my work comp, I'm Brisbane as I get to finals, but never get the chockies.
Also, I am especially keen to join a comp where each team only picks from 17 AFL teams as I never choose wc players.
Kind of like a handicap league where teams nominate the one team they will avoid.
but it's ok if nobody else is into that.
What league are you looking to join ? .....keeper, draft, or standard league comp ?

What league are you looking to join ? .....keeper, draft, or standard league comp ?
marge GIF

do we need to have the HS subscription to unlock all of the benefits?
much like my kayo subscription, my HS subscription (1st time last year & loved it) correlates with footy season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back