Player Sponsorship 2022 Hawthorn FC Player Sponsorship now with added payment details - PAY NOW!!!

5 for me.

I also feel it might be good to sponsor some of the newer additions to the club.

Thanks for doing this. Pretty sure I'll have to go through PayPal from over here.

Hopefully we can hold onto Nash. We've supported him for so long and if he carries on with his late season form last year he could move from whipping boy to cult hero. Thaihawk was also a huge fan.

If we can afford another then Ned Long would be a nice choice.

Here but not here.

3 units !

Connor Downie is on our books.
True. I should have remembered that considering I spoke to him at the sponsors event. Got confused by the badges which say 'Nash 21'

So did we have Downie, Cousins and Nash in 2021, or just Downie and Cousins?

Good Afternoon All,

I've attached the 2022 Player Sponsorship document supplied by the club. It outlines prices for the players and the offer for each tier.

Based on current pledges (no amount yet specified for tommyk72 and Strapping Young Lad) we have sufficient funds for two in the "emerging tier" but would need a further $250 to have one player be from the silver level of the "Key" tier or a further $500 for a gold level "Key" tier.

Connor Downie is currently still in the "Emerging" Tier but Cousins no longer on the list so we have a slot we could use.

Please let me know how you'd like to proceed. I'll follow up with HFC to determine who is available for the tiers to which we'd like to commit.

Attachments

• 2022 Player Sponsorship_A4_Digital.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 87
Good Afternoon All,

I've attached the 2022 Player Sponsorship document supplied by the club. It outlines prices for the players and the offer for each tier.

Based on current pledges (no amount yet specified for tommyk72 and Strapping Young Lad) we have sufficient funds for two in the "emerging tier" but would need a further $250 to have one player be from the silver level of the "Key" tier or a further $500 for a gold level "Key" tier.

Connor Downie is currently still in the "Emerging" Tier but Cousins no longer on the list so we have a slot we could use.

Please let me know how you'd like to proceed. I'll follow up with HFC to determine who is available for the tiers to which we'd like to commit.

Sorry mess. Seems my confirmation got mixed up with a quote somehow. I’ll do 5.

Good Afternoon All,

I'll do 2 units, good sir.

Is there a paypal? I'm overseas atm so would prefer not to pay the extra fees for an international transfer lol

We should get on board DGB or Ward early?

Messenger could you please post the bank details again?

I've shifted banks and don't have the details to make payment.

Back