Tradeaholic
Feb 27, 2014
Seaford, Victoria
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool
Season 6 Amc GIF by Better Call Saul
i see this gif and look up at the tv. guess whos on there.

her. better call saul. great show. amazing coincidence/timing.

WaynesWorld19

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Not sure about that, he's currently over the 35% required and has played 6 games so is eligible.
I believe I re-quoted this week, Smith had to spend 5% FWD this game to DPP

I may have the numbers mixed up ...was 5% & 7% between Bont and Smith ....just can't recall the order

Maybe Tomorrow

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
I believe I re-quoted this week, Smith had to spend 5% FWD this game to DPP

I may have the numbers mixed up ...was 5% & 7% between Bont and Smith ....just can't recall the order
I think that means if he played under 5% forward this week then his season AVERAGE per game would be under the 35%.

If he doesn't play his average will stay above 35%

Loose at HB

Professional Melter
Apr 20, 2018
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Carlton by 40 points sounds right to me. Our fledgling-sized mids against that battalion of tanks? Sheesh.
We should win by 6ish goals but I've been to and watched enough Blues-Pies games to know that ladder position means SFA. You lot will rightfully be up for this. Often have good banter with the Pies fans at the G so always look forward to it :moustache:

Dazjack

Club Legend
May 9, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Glenelg, Claremont.
I think that means if he played under 5% forward this week then his season AVERAGE per game would be under the 35%.

If he doesn't play his average will stay above 35%
To be clear: Both Smith and Bont sit at 39% F going into Rd 11. If Smith doesn't play, that figure remains static and qualifies him for DPP status. The Bont will also qualify, provided he doesn't spend more than 93% of the game in the M split.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

stevebbb

Brownlow Medallist
May 21, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal, Fluminense; Blue Jays
Smith or Bont ?
Think they both average similar. Too many players in good form and top fitness at the Dogs, don't think Bont goes 120+ again.
Dogs still got Sydney in Sydney. Brisbane in Brisbane. Geelong in Geelong. If Bont's stuck forward and doesn't kick 3 goals, how does he score?
For slightly cheaper price, I'm very happy with Baz

Northernsoul74

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
My rd13 bye is fine. And see above, BE of 65, it's now or never

If he's sick but still plays this week, his TOG could drastically reduce and he could pump out a 70 or 80

Annoying
Why now or never? He’ll likely still be well under $600k. I’d argue the Bont could be the one that could get out of reach with a big score this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad