stevebbb

Brownlow Medallist
May 21, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal, Fluminense; Blue Jays
Patiently waiting for the Pies injury report. Grundy saw the surgeon last week and took the boot off. Wonder what the return is and whether he's planning on playing again this season. If he's only a month or so away, I might just turn Cameron into Bont/Baz in rd14 for ~$100k

WaynesWorld19

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Patiently waiting for the Pies injury report. Grundy saw the surgeon last week and took the boot off. Wonder what the return is and whether he's planning on playing again this season. If he's only a month or so away, I might just turn Cameron into Bont/Baz in rd14 for ~$100k
I thought the injury was to Grundy's knee ?

pincrusher

Jul 14, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
Bit of chat about Fantasia in the rookie thread. Apparently he did his quad in the SANFL on the weekend. Not sure if this is common knowledge or not. Just heard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sherman41

Premiership Player
May 3, 2006
Ballarat
AFL Club
Collingwood

As long as we are a chance for finals they will prepare him to come back.

Dazjack

Club Legend
May 9, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Glenelg, Claremont.
Yeah, that and the Texan kinda killed his cream against the baggers, looking quite good into the bargain, so he probably stays. MC's ruck work barely justifies the usage of the words but gee his marking was important.

No eye deer

Club Legend
Feb 11, 2012
The Top End
AFL Club
Fremantle
Sick of the kent, major regrets trading him in 2 weeks ago instead of Jelly.

On the never again list!

Damnu bloody byes. :(
Stock Market Trading GIF by Satish Gaire

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad