News 2022 Injuries, Suspensions, Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grundy returning round 16-18

Dean available rd15

Will Kelly available this week, might get a crack with so many key defenders out

Sick of the kent, major regrets trading him in 2 weeks ago instead of Jelly.

On the never again list!

Damnu bloody byes. :(

As a proud Jelly owner his 5 round average of 130 has been splendid. He is so good to watch when he has the right role and freedom. His best is awesome 😀

But…… his bad is bad and a head fluck. His 92 average over 4 rounds from rounds 3-6 was nasty and killed my overall ranking.

Unfortunately his poor form coincided with Touks who averaged 96 across those 4 rounds. So I had 2 premiums averaging a combined 94 for 4 rounds. Game over 😀

Stock Market Trading GIF by Satish Gaire

I'm tempted to trade him to Jelly this week and just play with the bare minimum 18.

That's how much he is pissing me off!

Hurts seeing Jelly dominating while I have the butcher of Melbourne. :(

Too true. I thought I got Shitrucca for a bargain at 550k

He's on my never again list.

Couldn't stand owning him last year and only took him this year over Jelly due to the round 12 byes.

NEVER EVER AGAIN!!!!

As a proud Jelly owner his 5 round average of 130 has been splendid. He is so good to watch when he has the right role and freedom. His best is awesome 😀

But…… his bad is bad and a head fluck. His 92 average over 4 rounds from rounds 3-6 was nasty and killed my overall ranking.

Unfortunately his poor form coincided with Touks who averaged 96 across those 4 rounds. So I had 2 premiums averaging a combined 94 for 4 rounds. Game over 😀

I love owning Jelly when he's in form.

it's just trying to figure out the right time to bring him in each year or if you start with him.

Starting with him last year was bad but it weasn't his fault. Was that kent Cameron playing him half forward for 8 or 9 rounds in a row.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This supercoach channel that I watch just said that Preuss hurt his shoulder in the VFL and is now out for the rest of the year.

Surely it's bullshit...

No mention of it from the VFL report v Geelong

11 Braydon Preuss

11 disposals, 17 hit-outs

He's still recovering from illness, but his ruck work was really good.

11 Braydon Preuss

Gees he bloody better be back round 13 or I'll loose my s**t!

This supercoach channel that I watch just said that Preuss hurt his shoulder in the VFL and is now out for the rest of the year.

Surely it's bullshit...
The injury report that was dated yesterday had no mention of anything.
73D21480-B203-4584-86D9-E72C62FF378F.jpeg

11 Braydon Preuss

Did rest forward for the entire second half.

The injury report that was dated yesterday had no mention of anything.
View attachment 1413795

It wouldn't be at all in an AFL club's DNA to obfuscate the issue at all, would it? Another poster informs us that he didn't play after 1/2 time in the twos. The torn pec. he had repaired over the off-season is an injury type that is apt to prove troublesome to manage when it is used arduously. He could have torn it again, even partially, even with all the precautions taken to mitigate it. His whole game relies on his strength, so he can't really do his job properly without stressing the muscle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back